Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

Controversy sells and gets more views. Simple. Post a fail video of Indian/Pakistani players and there will be a hoardes of "defenders of the nation" who start a flame war and post more and more comments. All this gets more hits and more chance to be a featured video

Controversy sells and gets more views. Simple. Post a fail video of Indian/Pakistani players and there will be a hoardes of "defenders of the nation" who start a flame war and post more and more comments. All this gets more hits and more chance to be a featured video
but do we need to promote those type of posters and videos on our homepage??

Veer, I can understand your frustration. There is a script which grabs all the vids of a certain user from youtube on the homepage but if you see the vids he posts manually, are not anti-indian or making fun of Indian batters deliberately. So he is careful not to hurt the sentiments here See it this way, where we have Sir-Afridi who tried to act friendly here but must be mocking us in different site. If enough people feel that he it is getting outta hand then we can discuss to remove that script

Veer' date=' I can understand your frustration. [b']There is a script which grabs all the vids of a certain user from youtube on the homepage but if you see the vids he posts manually, are not anti-indian or making fun of Indian batters deliberately. So he is careful not to hurt the sentiments here See it this way, where we have Sir-Afridi who tried to act friendly here but must be mocking us in different site. If enough people feel that he it is getting outta hand then we can discuss to remove that script
I didn't even know the site did that- slightly off topic but the technical aspects of ICF are really admirable :icflove: Abe Robelinda ache ache videos daal na- like Yuvi's 6 sixes, Bhajji's hat trick etc waaise hi dukh hota hai when India loses- this site should relieve some depression

^^ oyee rajiv bhai.. that just means he is fooling the system.. its like politician going to Gujarat and saying Marathis are stupid... and then going to Maharashtra and saying Gujaratis are stupid.. and according to you both shouldnt be bothered by it.. sir afridi is atleast acting friendly here.. but roblinda's videos are mocking Tendulkar in our very own site.. regardless if its script or watever is doing that.. either fix the script or get rid of his videos altogether... just my Opinion..

I didn't ask for my videos to be posted on the front page, If you want to remove them thats fine with me. Its just a youtube channel, no big deal. I only started making some sarcastic Indian videos because after MONTHS of uncalled for crazy abuse from Indian fans (Including people from here) I thought It would be funny to return the favour in a sarcastic manner, no hate at all. Seems some get angry when they are dished out their own medicine. The same fans who request videos from me then turn around and start abusing me on some random Ponting video which has nothing to do with India!!! I even had one Indian guy take it too far and started stalking me for real, and I had to get the Police involved here in Melbourne. And he was reacting to a video I posted of the Sheffield Shield, it was his opinion that the Ranji Trophy was much better than our system and just went WAY over the top, then started with all the racist Aussie stuff and how I was to blame for Indians getting killed and that he would punish my family and slice my kids heads off, next thing i know I'm getting racist text messages, a mysterious package at work, prank calls at work, all from the same guy. He was stopped eventually. Its just youtube.

I didn't ask for my videos to be posted on the front page' date=' If you want to remove them thats fine with me. Its just a youtube channel, no big deal. I only started making some sarcastic Indian videos because after MONTHS of uncalled for crazy abuse from Indian fans (Including people from here) I thought It would be funny to return the favour in a sarcastic manner, no hate at all. Seems some get angry when they are dished out their own medicine. The same fans who request videos from me then turn around and start abusing me on some random Ponting video which has nothing to do with India!!! I even had one Indian guy take it too far and started stalking me for real, [b']and I had to get the Police involved here in Melbourne. And he was reacting to a video I posted of the Sheffield Shield, it was his opinion that the Ranji Trophy was much better than our system and just went WAY over the top, then started with all the racist Aussie stuff and how I was to blame for Indians getting killed and that he would punish my family and slice my kids heads off, next thing i know I'm getting racist text messages, a mysterious package at work, prank calls at work, all from the same guy. He was stopped eventually. Its just youtube.
I can't believe it, thats just scary. I know some folks are obessed with online identity, insults etc and frankly its not worth it. I don't see how those mocking vids can calm the situation - I would simply ignore and/or disable youtube comments. But, how the hell did he find out your name etc, I mean if I were doing this myself - I would keep it way secret mainly due to copyright issues but then these nutjobs seem a bigger problem I hope this can clear veer's query

When I started my channel I had my website address on my profile, which linked to my business website, with all my personal details. Obviously after that I deleted the links! I had another stalker, but an Aussie teenager this time, same sort of stuff but way more abusive. He was a very mentally disturbed kid. All because I wouldn't upload his favourite IPL match where Warner made 17. Give me a break.

whoa, look at the way the title of the op has changed, i was shocked to see it anyways seems robe has reasoned out everything, but speaking frankly robe, as rajiv said, answering out in terms of sarcastic videos aint gonna cut you the slice of not getting those silly and useless comments, rather block them or do something related to that sort which would be more beneficial