Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

Its not just the comments section. Its gets private too. Some videos i have disabled the comments but i end up getting twice as much private abuse' date=' so its all dumb. Its the internet, can't win!!!![/quote'] If you really want to reduce the problems, disable the comments on all the videos and see what happens. Atleast it solves one problem. Every video on YouTube has some ridiculous comments. Could you not remove that channel comments as well? I'm pretty sure that you can since I've seen channels where it has been disabled.

Im not too bothered by it all anymore' date=
That's better. @Rajiv : You can remove the script and add a video section with selected videos from youtube. In such video section you would be able to choose videos manually and it won't be automatic. vBulletin addons enable you have such video section. I guess that will be much better. For ex - Look at this site. It uses youtube videos only. But the videos are selected manually by mods and admins of the forum.

Guest Gunner
I didn't ask for my videos to be posted on the front page' date=' If you want to remove them thats fine with me. Its just a youtube channel, no big deal. I only started making some sarcastic Indian videos because after MONTHS of uncalled for crazy abuse from Indian fans (Including people from here) I thought It would be funny to return the favour in a sarcastic manner, no hate at all. Seems some get angry when they are dished out their own medicine. The same fans who request videos from me then turn around and start abusing me on some random Ponting video which has nothing to do with India!!! I even had one Indian guy take it too far and started stalking me for real, and I had to get the Police involved here in Melbourne. And he was reacting to a video I posted of the Sheffield Shield, it was his opinion that the Ranji Trophy was much better than our system and just went WAY over the top, then started with all the racist Aussie stuff and how I was to blame for Indians getting killed and that he would punish my family and slice my kids heads off, next thing i know I'm getting racist text messages, a mysterious package at work, prank calls at work, all from the same guy. He was stopped eventually. Its just youtube.[/quote'] Thanks for doing what you do mate. I watched a complete spell of Malcolm Marshall's bowling thanks to you and many such wonderful videos. Deeply appreciate what you do in sharing these videos with all the cricket lovers. I am very sorry to hear that you have to deal with all these idiots and need to call the Police to protect yourself. That is just not on and pretty sad. I think what some of the others suggested in terms of anonymity and disabling the comments section could be a good start to protecting yourself. i hope you don't stop posting videos. Cheers!!

I will not be stopped by internet nutcases! If you want to see the latest crazy abuse comment, go to my channel, i posted it on the comments section just now, too much swearing to post here. I deal with that over 100 times a day, most of it worse than that but its still not nice.

I will not be stopped by internet nutcases! If you want to see the latest crazy abuse comment' date=' go to my channel, i posted it on the comments section just now, too much swearing to post here. I deal with that over 100 times a day, most of it worse than that but its still not nice.[/quote'] Dude just block comments, the anonymity on youtube is quite high, people will just create new accounts and start again. There are many other places to discuss cricket, where control of trolls is slightly better.

Just watched one of his vids. I thought, chalo yaar let's see some good sarcastic videos. It will be fun. But when I watched the following video, I was like What kind of sarcasm is that? Has he even heard of the word sarcasm!! Chewtiya saala! Ollc82cjn4M&feature=youtube_gdata

There was no need for all that "sarcasm"! Why can't we share and discuss cricket in a civic manner? Is it all that hard? Just ignore people with "offensive comments". Do you realize that you are hurting thousands of your fans for a few hundred jerks? That is no way to tackle issues. You gotta be a little more mature when you are dealing with the online public. Most of these jerks are just confused and want to show rage where ever they possibly can. Knowing that you care about the "abusive comments" makes you a soft target for these low lives. Please do us and the rest of the cricket fans a favor and continue the good work and get rid of the "sarcastic videos". I am still a fan..

That's better. @Rajiv : You can remove the script and add a video section with selected videos from youtube. In such video section you would be able to choose videos manually and it won't be automatic. vBulletin addons enable you have such video section. I guess that will be much better. For ex - Look at this site. It uses youtube videos only. But the videos are selected manually by mods and admins of the forum.
So looks like we are in the clear
What about that suggestion?