Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

robelinda2 robelinda2 (43 minutes ago) Spam I can't upload long videos due to Fayzann filing a fake copyright claim months ago, I'm waiting for the verdict from youtube this week. ===================== Whats going on ? Rob
So seems like Rob is a cheating midget too & unlike the one he makes ruthless comments on for being unethical ( when the Monkey Symonds of the world don't walk after edging so clearly that even Nana in Khamoshi can hear) mate Rob is actually doing illegal stuff :two_thumbs_up: u know the kind that lands u in jail oh wait- that is only for Indian midgets in Aussie land- Aussie convicts are exempted :hatsoff:

That idiot Fayzann ( the same Fayzann who filed fake successful claims to youtube for all of Justin Bieber's videos!) filed a fake claim against me for fun about 6 months ago, and only last week did i decide to fight the claim, to restore the ability for my channel to upload long video over 15 minutes. I find out this week sometime if i'm successful, Fayzann gave me his word he wouldn't fight the claim (as if he has a leg to stand on anyway). Hopefully i'll be able to upload ball by ball of Sachin's 114 at Perth in 1992......

That idiot Fayzann ( the same Fayzann who filed fake successful claims to youtube for all of Justin Bieber's videos!) filed a fake claim against me for fun about 6 months ago, and only last week did i decide to fight the claim, to restore the ability for my channel to upload long video over 15 minutes. I find out this week sometime if i'm successful, Fayzann gave me his word he wouldn't fight the claim (as if he has a leg to stand on anyway). Hopefully i'll be able to upload ball by ball of Sachin's 114 at Perth in 1992......
you can still do that on megaupload etc

So seems like Rob is a cheating midget too & unlike the one he makes ruthless comments on for being unethical ( when the Monkey Symonds of the world don't walk after edging so clearly that even Nana in Khamoshi can hear) mate Rob is actually doing illegal stuff :two_thumbs_up: u know the kind that lands u in jail oh wait- that is only for Indian midgets in Aussie land- Aussie convicts are exempted :hatsoff:
You have any proof of your accusation or are you just pulling it out of your behind?

You have any proof of your accusation or are you just pulling it out of your behind?
U need proof? Just browse his cheat videos.u will know the new defination of cheating and he is abused on youtube and he also abuses people .

U need proof? Just browse his cheat videos.u will know the new defination of cheating and he is abused on youtube and he also abuses people .
WTF you talking about brah? I am well aware of his videos. That is his sense of sarcasm and you may not agree with it, but tell me where he cheated by illegally posting videos. That is what suraj was accusing him.

WTF you talking about brah? I am well aware of his videos. That is his sense of sarcasm and you may not agree with it' date=' but tell me where he cheated by illegally posting videos. That is what suraj was accusing him.[/quote'] Talking abt sarcasm- u don't really understand it here do u danda?? Suraj sarcastic abt Robelund= accusation of cheating Robelund posting to thousands about an Indian legend being a cheat for not doing what every cricket player has not been doing including the Aussie Symondster=sarcasm:confused::confused: wah bhai wah woh karen toh disco aur hum kare toh mujra??? chal **** yaar danda- go & post some more negative Team India threads

WTF you talking about brah? I am well aware of his videos. That is his sense of sarcasm and you may not agree with it' date=' but tell me where he cheated by illegally posting videos. That is what suraj was accusing him.[/quote'] So if that's his sense of sarcasm then that's sad,and if he really does not like to hear from fans he can disable comments on his videos.I like his videos but also see why some people post such comments .

I would never have posted such videos if not for the torrents of abuse I was getting over videos that had nothing to do with India or Indian fans. If they can't take the videos and the sarcasm then they shouldn't dish it out in the first place. For about 4 months i put up with it, then i started giving some back, I gave the abuser every opportunity to retract comments as i didn't want wars going on, but they dug their own hole.