Snow...

Cricket_Guru

All Kanedians out here should open a separate thread called 'sunshine...' That'll be way more appropriate for them.. :laugh: And all the Aussies out there.. You guys have it all completely mixed up out there, greeting christmas with bright sunshine? Everyone knows that Christmas = Winter = Snow. Celebrating Christmas in the summer is lik celebrating Diwali in April. It just doesnt feel right. :headshake:

All Kanedians out here should open a separate thread called 'sunshine...' That'll be way more appropriate for them.. :laugh: And all the Aussies out there.. You guys have it all completely mixed up out there, greeting christmas with bright sunshine? Everyone knows that Christmas = Winter = Snow. Celebrating Christmas in the summer is lik celebrating Diwali in April. It just doesnt feel right. :headshake:
When did you start celebrating christmas......

i feel sorry for people who dress up like santa :cantstop: At first its a little weird for some people , an american asked me "isnt it crazy that you guys have BBQs and beer on Xmas day "

When did you start celebrating christmas......
Dude, you don’t have to be from a religion to know that their festivals/occasions are about. I mean, Diwali is a Hindu festival, but its pretty much celebrated almost all Indians, even those from other religions. Seriously, can you imagine Santa sneaking into your home through the chimney to leave behind the gifts on a bright sunny afternoon? :giggle: