ICF photography thread

zen

Btw Stuge' date=' got a link to your flicker stream? Would love to see more of your work.[/quote'] pm'd :) @rett :Nikon D90,Nikon 50mm + 70-300mm vr + 10-24mm + 24-85mm + tons of filters :) ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++= Life ! 5598624978_a9028b03e1_z.jpg

A few pictures from my recent trip to Blue Mountain, Canada 5312589791_27eb5fa50c_z.jpg
I haven't clicked too many pics of late but tried my hand at BW photography (through PP) and came up with the one below (color version is above in the quote) 5821540098_0e99371335_z.jpg

Mate, I had the fortune of visiting various art galleries in and around Australia and the stuff they put up looks like random splashes of color in comparison to your work. Maybe I am not sophisticated enough to understand modern art but to my eyes, their work is gibberish disguised as sophistry. Stop posting your work on anonymous no name sites like ICF where your work is not given the appreciation it deserves and start selling your work for money. Nothing against ICF but who here has done any professional or semi professional photography? Probably 10 or 20 out of the 8000 odd members.

^ Sree ,Glad you liked the pictures and thanks a lot for the kind words .Well ,Photography is my passion and I do as a hobby mostly Nature related (sometimes earn as well ) At present, I'm looking to start my own website .Seems like word press with free plugins is a nice option .Don't want to spend a lot on website . Though, I will still like to share pictures with the fellow ICFers .