The Predator_05 Adult Humour thread

Predator_05

Re: The Predator_05 Adult Humour thread

Apologies for hi-jacking your thread' date=' Predator, but I just thought I'd leave some advice for fellow men...[/quote'] That's fine, m8. I am just going to carry on from where you left off. See, after that man pulled that little stunt at the department store - his wife got p*ssed off with him and called it quits, filing for divorce. The man soon wrote her back a letter of his own, declaring his feelings for her. The Adult Humour thread obtained a copy of the aforementioned letter... :wtg: Divorce can feel pretty "HARD", as this guy found out. divorceju6.jpg

Re: The Predator_05 Adult Humour thread :eew: here's one Sidney goes to see his psychiatrist. As soon as he lies down on the couch, he says, “I needed to have this appointment because I’m sure I’m gay.” Doctor Myers says, “And what, please tell me, makes you think you’re gay?” “Well,” says Sidney, “my father Hershel was gay and so was my grandfather.” “So what?” says doctor Myers, “that doesn’t make you gay as well. No one has proven that homosexuality is hereditary.” “Well what if I told you that my 2 younger brothers are also gay?” says Sidney. “Well that would be interesting,” says doctor Myers. “Is there anyone else in your family who you think is gay?” “My cousin and uncle are,” replies Sidney. “I must admit,” says doctor Myers, “that I’ve never come across this before. Is there anyone in your family who has sex with women?” “Yes,” replied Sidney, “my sister.”

Re: The Predator_05 Adult Humour thread Here's a good one ..... :spin: :rocklicker: Rachel goes into a chemist and asks to see the pharmacist. “How can I help you, madam?” he says. “I need some arsenic, please,” Rachel replies. “And what, may I ask, are you needing arsenic for?” the pharmacist says. “I want to kill my husband.” “Surely you know,” says the pharmacist, “that I can’t sell you any for such a use.” Rachel gives him a photo of a naked man and naked woman clearly having sex. Rachel says, “The man is my husband and the woman is, as I’m sure you have recognised, your wife.” The pharmacist looks at the photo intently and says, “Oh, I didn’t know you had a prescription. I’ll go get you some arsenic.”

Re: The Predator_05 Adult Humour thread I hope you can bear this overdose.... :hic: Nathan is 75 years old and has just married Rose, a 35 year old. They are very much in love, but no matter what Nathan does sexually, Rose can’t achieve an orgasm. Since a Jewish wife is entitled to sexual pleasure, they decide to ask their rabbi for some advice. When Rabbi Bloom hears their story, he says, "Here’s what you can do. Hire a handsome young man and during your lovemaking, get him to wave a white towel over you both. That will help Rose let her imagination run wild and should bring on an orgasm." Nathan and Rose follow Rabbi Bloom's suggestion. They hire a handsome young man and next time they are making love, he waves a white towel over them as instructed. But it doesn't help Rose - she is still left unsatisfied. So back to Rabbi Bloom they go. Rabbi Bloom looks at Nathan and says, "OK. Let's try it another way round. Get your young man to make love to Rose and you wave the white towel over them." Once again, Nathan and Rose follow Rabbi Bloom's advice. That night, as soon as the young man gets into bed with Rose, Nathan starts waving the white towel. The young man ‘works’ with great enthusiasm and soon Rose has an enormous, earth shattering orgasm. Nathan smiles, looks at the young man and says to him smugly, "See - that’s how to wave a towel."

Re: The Predator_05 Adult Humour thread Lil jhonnnyyy One day the teacher decides to play an animal game. She holds up a picture of a giraffe and asks if anyone knows what it is. No one raises his/her hand. The teacher says "See it's long neck? What animal has a long neck?"Sally holds up her hand and asks if it is a giraffe. "Very good Sally," the teacher replies. Next she holds up a picture of a zebra. None of the students holds up his/her hands. "See the stripes on this animal? What animal has stripes?" Billy holds up his hand and says it is a zebra. "Very good Billy," the teacher replies. Next she holds up a picture of a deer. None of the students recognized the animal. "See the big antlers on this animal. What animal has horns like this?". Still no one guesses. "Let me give you another hint, it's something your mother calls your father." Johnny shouts out "I know what it is, it's a hor*y bastard." ~*~*~*~*~*~ once lil johnny went into his parents bedroom and saw his dad on top of his mom. he asked his dad wat they were doin and his dam replied embarassed, "son, ur mom and i are playing horsey- horsey. im riding ur mom" lil johnny says"dad i wanna play too" and his dad replies "ok son were a family and should do things together" so little johnny climbs on in front of his dad. soon the mom starts writhing and groaning. lil johnny says "dad be careful" "why?" "coz this is the part uncle john usually falls off!!" ~*~*~*~*~*~ One day, Grandma sent her grandson Johnny down to the water hole to get some water for cooking dinner. As he was dipping the bucket in, he saw two big eyes looking back at him. He dropped the bucket and hightailed it for Grandma's kitchen. "Well now, where's my bucket and where's my water?" Grandma asked him. "I can't get any water from that water hole, Grandma" exclaimed Johnny. "There's a BIG ol' alligator down there!" "Now don't you mind that ol' alligator, Johnny. He's been there for a few years now, and he's never hurt no one. Why, he's probably as scared of you as you are of him!" "Well, Grandma," replied Johnny, "if he's as scared of me as I am of him, then that water ain't fit to drink