Have a laugh

King

> > > Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed. > > He shoots his friend to death. > > Wife says, "If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends". > > > > ********** > > Small Boy wrote to Santa Claus," send me a brother" > > Santa wrote back," SEND ME YOUR MOTHER" > > > > ********** > > What is the definition of Mistress? > > Someone between the Mister and Mattress > > > > ********** > > Husband asks, "Do u know the meaning of WIFE?? > > "Without Information Fighting Every time" > > Wife replies," No, It means, > > "With Idiot For Ever!!!" > > > > ********** > > Three Feelings: > > What's the difference between stress, tension and panic? > > Stress is when wife is pregnant, > > Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant, and > > Panic is when both are pregnant. > > > > ********** > > Teacher: u know the importance of period? > > Kid: Ya, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad > got heart attack & our driver ran away. > > > > ********** > > Why did they stop printing Pamela Anderson stamps in the U.S? > > B'coz people started licking the wrong side. > > > > ********** > > Women asked man who is traveling with six children, all these kids are > urs ??? > > No, I work in a condom factory & these are customer complaints. > > > > ********** > > Sons asks difference between confidence and confidential > > Dad says, you are my son, i'm confident. Your friend also my son, > that's confidential! > > > > ********** > > Mother to her teenage daughter: I think this is the right time we > should talk about sex. > > Daughter (Excitingly): Sure mom, tell me what do you want to know. > > Mother Faints... > > >