Ganguly UNSOLD at the IPL!

Jersey #10

Dude ganguly lead INDIA to 2003 world cup final that year ..
How is that related to VVS's dropping from the WC team and handling of matters in an unprofessional way by Ganguly and Wright?
And ganguly is the only captain who picked laxman in odis
As if if someone else was a captain during VVS's peak years they would have not have selected him in as many ODI's. What was meted out to VVS during the 2003 WC selection and how the issue was handled subsequently by Ganguly has got to be a low point for VVS though being the great guy VVS is has been as diplomatic as one can be every time that is brought despite admitting that omission from 2003 WC team to be the most disappointing thing of his career and he has a right to feel that way.

How is that related to VVS's dropping from the WC team and handling of matters in an unprofessional way by Ganguly and Wright? As if if someone else was a captain during VVS's peak years they would have not have selected him in as many ODI's. What was meted out to VVS during the 2003 WC selection and how the issue was handled subsequently by Ganguly has got to be a low point for VVS though being the great guy VVS is has been as diplomatic as one can be every time that is brought despite admitting that omission from 2003 WC team to be the most disappointing thing of his career and he has a right to feel that way.
Dude, Get your head out of the Sand, If you talk about the period prior to 2003 WC as VVS' Peak period, then what would you call now? VVS shouldnt feature in Any ODI team. That time Gangulys Mantra was to go with Young Players and mostly who are all rounders, Just what Dhoni did dropping Ganguly and Dravid in 2003. Both Succeeded. I do not see you crying how Jadeja plays ahead of Laxman? Not just that i do not even see you asking Yuvi to be replaced by VVS currently? If we talk about Batting Form VVS is much ahead and wouldnt be a walking wicket as the case with Yuvi now.

What made you conclude that? Have you seen him play since the end of IPL?
First learn to take things with a pinch of salt. Your Dada is history now and no one outside of his fanatical fan base cares for a 40 year old who does not appear in a version that is primarily geared towards fitter and younger players. People that pay for in the millions certainly think he is not worth it. So get over it and get off people's back and let them say what they want.

First learn to take things with a pinch of salt.
You should be the Last person Preaching who has such a Hysterical Moniker.:cantstop:
Your Dada is history now and no one outside of his fanatical fan base cares for a 40 year old who does not appear in a version that is primarily geared towards fitter and younger players. People that pay for in the millions certainly think he is not worth it. So get over it and get off people's back and let them say what they want.
Umm, so does that Justifies Gilchrist not a Dadaji? And do you adress Admirers of Other players as 'Your X' 'Your Y' That are your Pet Hate? You must get with the Fact these are all Indian Players.

Dude' date=' Get your head out of the Sand, If you talk about the period prior to 2003 WC as VVS' Peak period, then what would you call now? VVS shouldnt feature in Any ODI team. That time Gangulys Mantra was to go with Young Players and mostly who are all rounders, Just what Dhoni did dropping Ganguly and Dravid in 2003. Both Succeeded. I do not see you crying how Jadeja plays ahead of Laxman? Not just that i do not even see you asking Yuvi to be replaced by VVS currently? If we talk about Batting Form VVS is much ahead and wouldnt be a walking wicket as the case with Yuvi now.[/quote']Read Reply #252 one more time. It was about VVS's dropping from the WC squad in 2003 when it obvious to many that he would feature in the side and how poorly Ganguly handled it that it was a shame that VVS had to find that out from his uncle. So stick to what is being discussed and not go off a tangent.

You should be the Last person Preaching who has such a Hysterical Moniker.:cantstop: Umm, so does that Justifies Gilchrist not a Dadaji? And do you adress Admirers of Other players as 'Your X' 'Your Y' That are your Pet Hate? You must get with the Fact these are all Indian Players.
:haha:

Read Reply #252 one more time. It was about VVS's dropping from the WC squad in 2003 when it obvious to many that he would feature in the side and how poorly Ganguly handled it that it was a shame that VVS had to find that out from his uncle. So stick to what is being discussed and not go off a tangent.
Every Leaders have done something Positive and Something Negetive. Mistakes do Happen, These are all Human Beings after all. Recent example the way MSD Handled Sreeshant. Not all are Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar to be 100 times Correct Out of 100. May be SCG should have handled that Better.

You should be the Last person Preaching who has such a Hysterical Moniker.:cantstop: Umm, so does that Justifies Gilchrist not a Dadaji? And do you adress Admirers of Other players as 'Your X' 'Your Y' That are your Pet Hate? You must get with the Fact these are all Indian Players.
Keeping aside all this he said she said business out of this I would prefer Gilly over Ganguly if one were to come to me for an advise. I explained Gilly's value to DC and what he meant that goes way beyond what he contributed as a player. Ganguly holds no candle in that context and it is justified a 39 year is not wanted in the IPL anymore.

Keeping aside all this he said she said business out of this I would prefer Gilly over Ganguly if one were to come to me for an advise. I explained Gilly's value to DC and what he meant that goes way beyond what he contributed as a player. Ganguly holds no candle in that context and it is justified a 39 year is not wanted in the IPL anymore.
Well Done. There You go, I would Prefer Playing Club Bowlers ahead of the Current Lot. Ganguly had performances in his side to be ahead of Gilchrist after IPL 3. I wish you had not resorted to Name calling and had sticked to the Topic, Rather dishing Our Garbage from Post 1. If it was pto Me i would have played none, as it is not a Game for people who have retired Long Back. Do not Think Gilchrist Now should Feature ahead of Ganguly. Both are past their Sell Date.

Well Done. There You go' date=' I would Prefer Playing Club Bowlers ahead of the Current Lot.[/quote']LOL. Do you have any cash on you? Look people who bought the players and doled out the money thought Gilly to be a better bet than Ganguly taking into aspects like captaincy in the IPL over the last 3 seasons and successes they had getting the best out of the Indian domestic players etc. I would have done the same if I was a scout for a team and the choice had to be made between Gilly vs Ganguly and it is a no brainer to me Gilly's failure with the bat overall in the last IPL notwithstanding. It is not even close if one were to analyze the two players over the 3 IPL's and what they meant for their respective franchises.

LOL. Do you have any cash on you? Look people who bought the players and doled out the money thought Gilly to be a better bet than Ganguly taking into aspects like captaincy in the IPL over the last 3 seasons and successes they had getting the best out of the Indian domestic players etc. I would have done the same if I was a scout for a team and the choice had to be made between Gilly vs Ganguly and it is a no brainer to me Gilly's failure with the bat overall in the last IPL notwithstanding. It is not even close if one were to analyze the two players over the 3 IPL's and what they meant for their respective franchises.
No i do not have , and the Same with You too. What made them Buy Jadeja, Kaif ahead of Ganguly? Ganguly can score more runs than what they can score and Save in the Field combined. If i had an IPL team i would have surely bid for Both Gilchrist and Ganguly ahead of these two garbages. But if it was the choice between Gilchrist and Ganguly i would prefer to select None.

No i do not have , and the Same with You too. What made them Buy Jadeja, Kaif ahead of Ganguly? Ganguly can score more runs than what they can score and Save in the Field combined. If i had an IPL team i would have surely bid for Both Gilchrist and Ganguly ahead of these two garbages. But if it was the choice between Gilchrist and Ganguly i would prefer to select None.
give it a rest yaar!! no point arguing with someone who is hell bent on insulting the legends of Indian cricket.

give it a rest yaar!! no point arguing with someone who is hell bent on insulting the legends of Indian cricket.
All right. This is My Last Post on this Topic, wouldnt Bother to Justify Ganguly is Better Than Jadeja too if one Claims.

Yeh chutiye dada supporters don't get the fact the DADA has a ego the size of howrah bridge, and having him in the team means ****ing having a white elephant. Comparing him with Jadeja and others doesn't make any sense : Agar Dada ko le liye aur bench pe bitha diya...to yeh loude supporters phir se royenge, dada 200 interview dega Anond bojaar POTRIKA mein, dange honge, controversy hogi....jadeja ko bench pe bithaya ko koi problem nahi... Same with Gilly and co... It is not just about performance, poora soch samajh ke dada ko nahi liya...par yeh jhantu "Dada is legend" ke naare lagate hain...:mad:

Yeh chutiye dada supporters don't get the fact the DADA has a ego the size of howrah bridge, and having him in the team means ****ing having a white elephant. Comparing him with Jadeja and others doesn't make any sense : Agar Dada ko le liye aur bench pe bitha diya...to yeh loude supporters phir se royenge, dada 200 interview dega Anond bojaar POTRIKA mein, dange honge, controversy hogi....jadeja ko bench pe bithaya ko koi problem nahi... Same with Gilly and co... It is not just about performance, poora soch samajh ke dada ko nahi liya...par yeh jhantu "Dada is legend" ke naare lagate hain...:mad:
Brilliant! :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical: Par mere bhai, dada ko naa lekar bhi konsa trouble evade kar li?? Think he would have sat out of a few games without many issues... You are right though, he has a massive ego. Must have been a big dilemna for srk to leave him knowing abt his radical support n fan following.

Ganguly ki age aur ego sabko dikhti hai lekin un sab andhe critics ko yeh nahi dikhta hai ki Ganguly IPL 2010 mein 4th highest scorer tha.