This is joke with no logic

urbestfriend

If the Thought of the World was at Your Wavelength' date=' Ganguly would never ever become Captain of India and KKR.[/quote'] this is not my thought...i do not think anything whether he is picked or not...its the overall thinking of IPL circles and result of overall incidents happened in KKR camp in IPL 2 after and altercation between him and ozi coach Buchanan and many of the franchise have ozziee coaches so they did not want to repeat this........and in addition, he is retired now for 2 years and not playing active cricket so he may not be match fit and in good nick to bat...there can be many concerns....and if you talk about his captaincy..he certainly did great for India but was a fail captain for KKR..... and this is truth but if you do not accept it than :dance::--D:haha::two_thumbs_up: And I already told u that Kallis was also a question mark quite a few times for RCB in IPL when he couldn't accelerate much that is why he was not retained by them, but he has added advantage of effective medium pace bowling...

this is not my thought...i do not think anything whether he is picked or not...its the overall thinking of IPL circles and result of overall incidents happened in KKR camp in IPL 2 after and altercation between him and ozi coach Buchanan and many of the franchise have ozziee coaches so they did not want to repeat this........and in addition, he is retired now for 2 years and not playing active cricket so he may not be match fit and in good nick to bat...there can be many concerns....and if you talk about his captaincy..he certainly did great for India but was a fail captain for KKR..... and this is truth but if you do not accept it than :dance::--D:haha::two_thumbs_up: And I already told u that Kallis was also a question mark quite a few times for RCB in IPL when he couldn't accelerate much that is why he was not retained by them, but he has added advantage of effective medium pace bowling...
I do agree with all Your Points, But You didnt Highlight about the 'Aussie' Coaches your point solely was 'EGO' . Other Indian Leaders are bound to Fail too, If you have Bukhanan and Greg The Chappel as Coach.:giggle:

Boize its simple, Ganguly, Dravid, Kumble are all 38+ so where would they be in say two years time at the time of the next auction? Here the teams are looking to build teams around a leader whom they could atleast think of reataining for the next 5-6 years, to lend stability. The reason others got picked and Ganguly didnt was, coz he was too big to stay in a team and not captain them, Ganguly is a born leader, I think in his interest its best he wasn't picked. KKR on the whole are at a much greater loss for not having picked Ganguly, than Ganguly himself, coz they are certain to lose out on a percentage of their supporters. Even sitting on the sidelines and mentoring wont suit him, IMO He should ask the KKR management and SRK to **** off and should join the BCCI or something.
This.