The Champions [CSK] Thread

spectre

you should worry about your royal losers unit the most Pujara and Kaifu, what dumb*** moves :giggle: Yeah, Dougie is a big plus, I dont know lot on Hilfy but Kulasekara is a very able bowler who can fill his boots incase of injuries. So no worries on that front And if we get Jakati in, we can play two pacers from Dougie, Hilfy and Kulasekara along with Albie

the difference maker for the choosas is bollinger' date='if he is injured or bowls in similar fashion as the ashes then csk is screwed.[/quote']

Rumors - CSK Sign 6 Uncapped Players

Twitter world is abuzz with unconfirmed reports that Chennai Super Kings has already signed six uncapped players 1.Abhinav Mukund 2.Anirudha Srikkanth 3.Shadab Jakati 4.Vas Devadas 5.Yo Mahesh 6.G Vignesh If this is true, have to agree that these are good signings - Again Chennai Super Kings have surprised me by restricting them self to their catchment areas
http://blog.cskfansite.com/2011/01/rumors-csk-sign-6-uncapped-players.html

Who was that allrounder who played just 1 game last time? Ganapathy? Is he playing this time. Hussey might not make it to the IPL time time with his hamstring problems. So we are short of an opener with some experience already although Vignesh, Mukund and Srikanth are all openers. On second thought, i am curious to see Mukund and Vignesh open.

Who was that allrounder who played just 1 game last time? Ganapathy? Is he playing this time. Hussey might not make it to the IPL time time with his hamstring problems. So we are short of an opener with some experience already although Vignesh, Mukund and Srikanth are all openers. On second thought, i am curious to see Mukund and Vignesh open.
hussey will b e fit..it is still 2-1/2 months for IPL

Yep, its Ganapathy, i guess he fell off the radar. I dont see him being part of the squad. Vignesh is a very good hitter from whatever i have seen in ICL. Anirudha will be useful lower down the order as well. Hussey/Vignesh to open with Vijay

[ame=

- "Chennai Super Kings Rap" : Wilbur Sargunaraj[/ame] l:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: