• Uthappa @ 2.1 millz
    • Rohit @ 2 millz
    • Irfan @ 1.9 millz
    • Yuvraj @ 1.8 millz
    • Tiwary @ 1.6 millz
    • Jaddu @ .95 millz
    • Chawla @ .9 millz
    • Sreesanth @ .9 millz
    • Tendulkar @ 1.8 millz (I wanted him to switch teams:mad:)

How do you know Tendulkar went for $1.8 million. As far as I know, the amounts for retained players are not being made public? On topic : Cowlasher Tiwari and Flathappa
So what he's being paid is between him and the franchise. His salary can even be 1 billion.. But out of the so called "salary cap" of 9 million, 1.8 million will get deducted.

Guest Hiten.

With tendulkar, franchises wouldn't care about his salary. He brings in the crowd and is synonym with Mumbai. Besides, he's close with the ambanis isn't he ?

Same with Dhoni and Raina. really unfair to see Nohit Sharma and Uthappa get more than these guys :giggle: I am sure CSK and MI will compensate them well with sponsorships

^ Okay' date=' got you. But it's fair to guess that Tendulkar would have netted much more than $1.8 million in reality.[/quote']

Same with Dhoni and Raina. really unfair to see Nohit Sharma and Uthappa get more than these guys :giggle: I am sure CSK and MI will compensate them well with sponsorships
They money they are paid is not the same as the cap number which is reduced for them. Yes it is weird, but the actually money paid could be more or less, a mutually agreed number.