If the IPL auction took place in 1990s

Jersey #10

If the IPL auction had taken place in the 1990s with the same amount of money, teams and circumstances in existence, which players would go for what price? There are no retained players and all players from all countries are in the pool for the picking. I will start it off, for me the following big names would go for the suggested prices. Sachin - 2.5mill azharuddin - 2mill Ganguly - 1.7mill Lara - 1.4mill Warne - 1.5mill Mcgrath - 1.3mill Sreenath - 1.2mill Ajay Jadeja - 1.6mill Please add on

i feel bad for the prev gen cricketers .....they probably regret not being born in this era where they could have made 10x the amt they made in their lifetime by playing just a month out of a yr but then again price of onions these days are not what they used to be

De Silva-1.5 mill Jayasuriya-1.8 mill Kalu-1 mill Vaas-1.1 mill Mark Waugh-1.2 mill Slater-1.3 mill Steve Waugh-1mill Gilchrist-1.5 mill Hooper-0.7 mill Cairns-1.5 mill Astle-1 mill English players-either unsold or below .3 mill Ponting-80000 Kallis-60000 Klusner-1.6 mill Cronje/Kirsten/Cullinan/Gibbs-0.5mill Rhodes/Donald-1.2 mill

De Silva-1.5 mill Jayasuriya-1.8 mill Kalu-1 mill Vaas-1.1 mill Mark Waugh-1.2 mill Slater-1.3 mill Steve Waugh-1mill Gilchrist-1.5 mill Hooper-0.7 mill Cairns-1.5 mill Astle-1 mill English players-either unsold or below .3 mill Ponting-80000 Kallis-60000 Klusner-1.6 mill Cronje/Kirsten/Cullinan/Gibbs-0.5mill Rhodes/Donald-1.2 mill
No Pak Players even then? :giggle: