Name teams you support in IPL4

Sir john

Name teams you support in IPL4  

1. 1.

Mumbai Indians period
I would be following the performance of some Indian youngsters..i do not support specific teams.. i support youngsters who may make the difference in tommorow..i wud follow young pace bowlers( indians) in my search for genuine fast bowling talent and also good indian batsmen. i would follow good new young batsmen as for me sachin dravid laxman sehwag zak nehra r past there prime and wud soon retire( if they dont there performance will go down) and fast bowlers as indian cupboard for fast bowlers is totally empty... i consider ZAK as very close to retirement as he misses more games than what he plays and the one's he plays he hardly fields..he is a liability and MUNAF is the worst retired lazy man ..how come he is still playing is a mystery to me. sreesant and ishant r hardworking but there performance improvement curve is not impressive.....ishant is kinda declining fast though i have hope as he is hardworking and sreesanth is like a gamble- 50 percent he will be good and 50 percent he would be BAD. unadket has disapppointed me as i feel he is too slow and needs to become faster and RP is as fat as me..if he can play for India then I can also try my luck. irfan has declined his pace like anything...gony is no where visible..i need to find talent.. i m looking for kamran khan and abid nachim and few other fast bowlers.

I am not bengali and I like :KKR: I always had a soft spot for :kkr: but didn't wanna tell as everyone was against Shahrukh' date=' guess I am coming out of the closet now, [b']"Shahrukh is my favorite actor" so :kkr: till death :D
:nice::friends::kkr: zindabad... our support is increasing day by day ... and within weeks plenty of :mi: :kxip: have already deserted there team :phehehe:

I am not bengali and I like :KKR: I always had a soft spot for :kkr: but didn't wanna tell as everyone was against Shahrukh' date= guess I am coming out of the closet now, "Shahrukh is my favorite actor" so :kkr: till death :D
Jeez...you do sound like coming out of the closet :giggle:

:yes: yeeh naam baar baar change karne ka kya lafda haai kissh seeh chuup kaar bhaag rahe hooo :hmmm:
Tumhi se, lekin tum har baar pakad lete ho :((