"Rent this space" auction

IKnowU

You have to post at least 50 new and high quality pics in the 'tharki' thread to get that medal. BossBhai is the only to have achieved that so far. :two_thumbs_up:
Just had a peek into the thread...some quality pics there:--D ... not sure if I can contribute...lagta hain sab saale google news and image feed lagake baithe hain.... Will think of some other way to steal the medal...that sounds easier :two_thumbs_up:

You have to post at least 50 new and high quality pics in the 'tharki' thread to get that medal. BossBhai is the only to have achieved that so far. :two_thumbs_up:
I remember when I was "not so" new here, I posted some pic in that thread and some mod directly locked that thread (after an hour or so). :phehehe: But then after few months they decided to unlock it :dontknow: (may be on janta ki demand :D)

I remember when I was "not so" new here' date=' [b']I posted some pic in that thread and some mod directly locked that thread (after an hour or so). :phehehe: But then after few months they decided to unlock it :dontknow: (may be on janta ki demand :D)
Lol...thats what happens when you post pics picked up from xxx websites.