Match thread creation for India's WC matches

The Outsider

Haven't started yet, that's why I want to debut against Banglas :D a win for sure also putting money on the line, real money + ICF 10 million
real money :woot: But you got only 3mn :hehe: annnnd sorry no first timers for the WC :headshake:

real money :woot: But you got only 3mn :hehe: annnnd sorry no first timers for the WC :headshake:
yeah i am super confident, hope i don't lose any ICF or real money, super excited, got the willow on my tv, chana is ready with daru and already set up the room with ravindra jadeja posters :D it was 13 m behenji, just put the 10 on India abhe it's a bangladesh match, also first time's a charm :winky:

yeah i am super confident, hope i don't lose any ICF or real money, super excited, got the willow on my tv, chana is ready with daru and already set up the room with ravindra jadeja posters :D it was 13 m behenji, just put the 10 on India abhe it's a bangladesh match, also first time's a charm :winky:
oh acha abhi hi bet kr diya :embarassed: cool gluck chunnii :yay:

Updated. India vs. England is undecided!
What about this then?
INDIA VS ENGLAND --- EDEN GARDENS....I want this baby---- SUN Feb 27 ----- 11th Match' date= Grp B
Has Texy backed out because the match is not at Edens anymore. Anyway, I have to delete Jibran's thread.