Are urban Indians becoming excessively stupid?

Mariyam

I support the Bulls and the Celtics in the NBA' date=' btw.:[/quote'] dude, u don't 'SUPPORT' anyone. do u know what 'SUPPORT' means ? u dont contribute anything towards either team by watching them on TV at 6 AM in the morning in india. also, the fact that u clam to be 'supporting' TWO teams basically shows what a plastic glory hunting fan u are.

dude, u don't 'SUPPORT' anyone. do u know what 'SUPPORT' means ? u dont contribute anything towards either team by watching them on TV at 6 AM in the morning in india. also, the fact that u clam to be 'supporting' TWO teams basically shows what a plastic glory hunting fan u are.
:poink: You are on a cricket forum doing what exactly El Pe is doing and you are telling him hes really not supporting a team??? Well same goes for you by supporting India, you are not supporting or doing anything towards team India and their success :headshake: It doesnt matter if you go to the games or not.

dude, u don't 'SUPPORT' anyone. do u know what 'SUPPORT' means ? u dont contribute anything towards either team by watching them on TV at 6 AM in the morning in india. also, the fact that u clam to be 'supporting' TWO teams basically shows what a plastic glory hunting fan u are.
Dude, obv you don't follow much of BB do you? Bulls have done shyte since Jordan left and I've been 'supporting' them nevertheless. Same with Celtics. They weren't world beaters until Doc Rivers took over. 'Support' or watever..'I follow them', if you wish and makes you sleep peacefully at night. Btw, how many Pacquiao fights have you been to? I'm waiting to hear. :popcorn:

Dude, obv you don't follow much of BB do you? Bulls have done shyte since Jordan left and I've been 'supporting' them nevertheless. Same with Celtics. They weren't world beaters until Doc Rivers took over. 'Support' or watever..'I follow them', if you wish and makes you sleep peacefully at night. Btw, how many Pacquiao fights have you been to? I'm waiting to hear. :popcorn:
:hysterical::hysterical: u guys dont get it. u are ALL FAKE FANS of sports teams u have NO CONNECTION TO. LOL. u arent supporters, never have been and never will be. stop denying it. btw, i'm no supporter of manny pacquiao the boxer. i just picked the name as a user handle coz it was a name that came to mind when i was registering

:hysterical::hysterical: u guys dont get it. u are ALL FAKE FANS of sports teams u have NO CONNECTION TO. LOL. u arent supporters, never have been and never will be. stop denying it. btw, i'm no supporter of manny pacquiao the boxer. i just picked the name as a user handle coz it was a name that came to mind when i was registering
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Btw, there are other ways to impress a gal..you need not vouch for her stupidity to find a place in her heart :bye:

Oh please, stop the BS. When MJ was playing, a good portion of the US were passionate bulls fans even though many of them had no connection with Chicago. You don't need a physical/genealogical connection with the location of a team to be considered a passionate fan of a team. I've been a Lakers fan for over a decade. My only "connection" with them was that I first landed in LA in the US. I could care less about my local Northern CA GS Warriors. Never been passionate them cause they simply suck. LOL! I don't see why a guy living in Canada can't follow a EPL team passionately or a guy in Chennai can't follow an NBA team of his/her choice with passion. :dontknow:

Please note that while Serani delivers his rhetoric at low level IQ of football fans' date=' he claims to have watched 100 (!) games at the stadium himself.[/quote'] Well I have actually watched well more than 100 games, its just my team are in and out of the EPL quicker than Raina on a bouncy track.

Not cannot, I just dont understand how or why. And you dont really support them, I support birmingham city because I went to games and my dad paid money towards the club, that is support. Foreigners follow clubs, not support them
That would still mean that your dad supports the club and you follow it. :dontknow:

Going to games is supporting a club, playing for a local team in the birmingham area is supporting the club, being invited to trials is supporting the club. Well either way the still send me a christmas card every year thanking me for my support.