WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

And Zelig please make sure that both the team mates are cool with the challenges, coz I don't want to challenge anyone, nor take on any challenges from other members.And if Jibran does it, it should be null and void altogether and not binding on the teams, Its a big NO from my side, straight away :(

And Zelig please make sure that both the team mates are cool with the challenges' date=' coz I don't want to challenge anyone, nor take on any challenges from other members.[b']And if Jibran does it, it should be null and void altogether and not binding on the teams, Its a big NO from my side, straight away :(
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i think PPL are just waiting to see my predictions !!!!!!!!!! I am glad to see that. Look today almost everyone predicted SriLanka to win but see Results..... So we can not say anything in 2 competetive teams playing anyone can win It.
nope we are waiting for you to challenge us
nope we are waiting for you to challenge us
guys if u think u are too smart please look in the mirror and look at ur face then come up. INDIA is not a great side with ball and its showed today so please never be in fate that INDIA will win WC 2011 and yes i am going to predict to them. Bad luck to me that England just couldn't finish it perfectly.
guys if u think u are too smart please look in the mirror and look at ur face then come up. INDIA is not a great side with ball and its showed today so please never be in fate that INDIA will win WC 2011 and yes i am going to predict to them. Bad luck to me that England just couldn't finish it perfectly.
Do you have a batsman in your chokers side who can play like strauss ?SA will be hammered.

Leader board updated! No change in top three: Double Trouble, Champ' of Champs, The Real Indis Following players won 5 points each for MOM type:

1. littlemaster1982
  2. DHON_ZONE
  3. transparent
  4. zaheer
  5. RoRo
  6. ludhianvi
  7. Mariyam

-5 for rest of you peeps :evil: RoRo is tied with g92 on MVP. PS: Pls keep cricket discussions outta this thread..pls. It gets hard for me to track your predictions. Ty.

Canada v Zimbabwe Winner - Zim M.O.M - Brendon Taylor ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Netherlands v West Indies Winner - West Indies M.O.M - Gayle ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sri Lanka v Kenya Winner - Sri Lanka M.O.M - Sangakarra ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- England v Ireland Winner - England M.O.M - KP ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Netherlands v Sth Africa Winner - South Africa M.O.M - Amla -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Canada v Pakistan Winner - Pakistan M.O.M - Shezad ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ N Zealand v Zimbabwe Winner - New Zealand M.O.M - B McCullum TON: Guptill and Brendon Taylor 5-fer: Vettori and Price -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bangladesh v West Indies Winner - WI M.O.M - Darren bravo Type - Opener TON:Gayle and Siddique 5-fer:Roach and Shafiul -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sri Lanka v Australia Winner - Aus M.O.M - Lee Type - 3-5 TON-Sangakarra and Clarke 5-fer-Malinga and Johnson Duck-Tharanga MOD-Dilshan -Caught ,Tharaga-LBW,Haddin -Caught

Tu saala marwaayega humaari team ko :mad: :sniffle: You izz very cruel Saar, you should have made some provisions, some compensations for the loss incurred by me due to some inherent reasons such as this. Dude you really are the limit. You feel England have better chances of winning ? Seriously you can never be the MVP in your life if you under estimate our team :finger: And yes I am just playing for MVP now as I know we cannot win with you in my team.
Gauravbhai i just missed a trick as England coulnd't finish from 57 from 48 balls.otherwise We would have been on top for me only yaar '' Dont worry we will definately top this game yaar, all izz well '' There will no question for me in predicting INDIA win in next game yaar coz its against Ireland..
Do you have a batsman in your chokers side who can play like strauss ?SA will be hammered.
Well if u say so then let me say that '' Any 1 from TOP 4 i.e Smith,Amla,Kallis & De villiers can play this type of Inns'' . And before that a team needs to score 300+ against us for we to chase the Target. Gotcha :dance::dance: B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B->