Joh Jeeta Wohi Sinkander - Chennai Test ( Good Quality )

Rajiv

Re: Joh Jeeta Wohi Sinkander - Chennai Test ( Good Quality ) As far as i am concerned; this was the greatest test match EVER played. It was as close to a movie-script as you can get - a complete story with ups and downs, twists and turns, momentum shifts, magnificent performances from the truly GREAT cricketers (Tendulkar, Wasim, and Saqlain) and an absolutely dramatic ending. Pity India were on the losing side, but regardless of that - i could still watch this match over and over again. A million thanks for uploading it Rajeev ! I am saving up my points so i can buy the DVD off the ICF Shop.

Re: Joh Jeeta Wohi Sinkander - Chennai Test ( Good Quality ) Yup, watched it ball by ball. I had to leave at 220 odd to watch a Naseruddin Shah Drama at the theater, I was in constant touch with my dad on the phone and seemed like I skipped a beat when I heard sachin was out. We drove across town and the FM radio was on, it was cyrus barocha that time and boy he seemed depressed too I couldn't get over it for 2-3 days

Re: Joh Jeeta Wohi Sinkander - Chennai Test ( Good Quality )

As far as i am concerned; this was the greatest test match EVER played
Naaah Predz ..... "THAT" 281 wala match pisses all over this and the 1800+ other test matches ... :wtg:
2nd on the list, Boss ! I say this because even though it was an incredible comeback by Laxman and Dravid against all the odds; on day 5 once India declared we all knew that a loss was out of the question. A victory seemed inevitable once the first few Aussie wickets went down and Tendulkar came on after tea. No suspense there...just waiting for the inevitable. In this Chennai test though; it went DOWN TO THE WIRE - up until the last wicket fell, ALL THREE results were possible ! That is what makes this test the greatest ever in my opinion. The drama, the suspense, the thrill leading up to the finish was simply immense and something like i've never witnessed before.

Trust me predz ... when a die-hard Tendulkar fan like me says that .... NO Team has EVER as in NEVER-EVER-EVER come back to win a match from a 1st inngs deficit of 274 ... and nobody has scored a 250 on day 4 in India EVER never mind for a winning cause... totally surreal and against THE BEST TEAM .... beat that ... :hmph:
these guys made 335

Re: Joh Jeeta Wohi Sinkander - Chennai Test ( Good Quality ) nah.. u said "and nobody has scored a 250 on day 4 in India EVER never mind for a winning cause..." they scored 335 runs on day 4... thats what i meant :hic:.. i was thinking about partnership.. total score on day 4.. nevermind :hmph:

A really great one. And how weak was India's tail? Couldn't score 14 runs!! :mad:
You have to appreciate the Pakistanis' effort though - they bowled out of their skins, especially Saqlain. India should have won though; and i have no doubt that Tendulkar, Dravid, Ganguly and co. to this day - still cannot believe how they managed to let that match slip out of their grasp. I read in a paper that Tendulkar didn't come to receive the man of the match award (Azhar accepted it on his behalf) because he was crying in the dressing room. The back spasms obviously have drained him, but it must have been the fact that rest of the team still couldn't take India home inspite of his own best efforts that must have felt so gut wrenching. Sad ending; but it just makes the match seem all the more significant.

A really great one. And how weak was India's tail? Couldn't score 14 runs!! :mad:
You have to appreciate the Pakistanis' effort though - they bowled out of their skins, especially Saqlain. India should have won though; and i have no doubt that Tendulkar, Dravid, Ganguly and co. to this day - still cannot believe how they managed to let that match slip out of their grasp. I read in a paper that Tendulkar didn't come to receive the man of the match award (Azhar accepted it on his behalf) because he was crying in the dressing room. The back spasms obviously have drained him, but it must have been the fact that rest of the team still couldn't take India home inspite of his own best efforts that must have felt so gut wrenching. Sad ending; but it just makes the match seem all the more significant.
gaekwad says he was sitting in the dressing room and crying, thats why he didnt recieve it just saw the SRT interview today, where he says he was in no mood to accept the man of the match, he did not want it.

Re: Joh Jeeta Wohi Sinkander - Chennai Test ( Good Quality ) Actually it was umpires fault, he never called the TV replay to see if the ball touched the ground BTW, we sorta got the revenge and Pakistanis were complaining it too when Dravid wasn't given out in rawalpindi. The ball touched the feet and bounced back