Good shot from Yuvi to lee in Nairobi 2001 knockout trmnt..

Cricketics

Re: Good shot from Yuvi to lee in Nairobi 2001 knockout trmnt.. arey yaar i have this full game highlights on a disc but that freakin disc is in India... and i asked my brother to send it to me from their but he cant find... that disc also has all 5 sahara cup games in which gang won man of th series...

Re: Good shot from Yuvi to lee in Nairobi 2001 knockout trmnt.. Between you and me, don't say this on main board or else you run the risk of being tortured and hammered with requests Bheembahi, fellow mod did send this tape along with desert storm abt 2 years ago. I did release the sharjah one on DT, ( not sure if u downloaded ) but this kenya one was completely distorted. Any chance of revival was also dead when I lost the damn tape when some of my stuff was stolen while moving

Re: Good shot from Yuvi to lee in Nairobi 2001 knockout trmnt.. u know any store here in usa which u think might have, i searched every where cant seem to find this.. and well desert storm i have that..dont remember if i downloaded it, but i have cricket plus and stuff so i record games from their so i have it on some disc.

Re: Good shot from Yuvi to lee in Nairobi 2001 knockout trmnt.. Ya, we started getting cricket plus here too, but bheem sent me ball-by-ball ____ When I was in NY, I used to just point out for the game in desi stores Arguably, in Toronto..none of the Indian/Pakistani stores carried any collection..but guess where I found the jackpot..Srilankan stores..lot of matches

Re: Good shot from Yuvi to lee in Nairobi 2001 knockout trmnt..

Between you and me, don't say this on main board or else you run the risk of being tortured and hammered with requests
TORTURE COMING SOOOOOOOON mwahahahahaha :lmao: :lmao: