Who would you prefer India to face in quarter finals?

lol r u kidding me..?:haha: ind beating aus is only possible mayb in a sweet dream.. indian batsmen r good no doubt even great but r poor players of pace.. u may bring up sachin's 2003 innings against pak but that really was a blessing in disguise by razzaq who dropped him on just 8.. had he hold on to that catch the situation wudve been different.. anywayz.. my bet is history's gonna repeat and someone's gonna choke out in the very first over.. :P
how was that blessing in disguise? and happy trolling btw
lol r u kidding me..?:haha: ind beating aus is only possible mayb in a sweet dream.. indian batsmen r good no doubt even great but r poor players of pace.. u may bring up sachin's 2003 innings against pak but that really was a blessing in disguise by razzaq who dropped him on just 8.. had he hold on to that catch the situation wudve been different.. anywayz.. my bet is history's gonna repeat and someone's gonna choke out in the very first over.. :P
If history will repeat tho tu bhi sun lo India will Beat pakistan in this world cup if we win against aussies.
I think that will be an upset as WI is due a win over one of the Test nations and Pak is due a loss after beating both SL and Aus :--D
:popcorn: Good point.. a theory of probability.
_________________________________________ 1st QF: Pak v/s WI -> Wi 2nd QF: Ind v/s Aus -> :confusedman: 3rd QF: SA v/s NZ -> SA 4th QF: SL v/s Eng -> SL _________________________________________ S.Final Wi vs :confusedman: SA vs SL __________________________________________ Final :confusedman: but I pray 4 Aussies vs SL :pray:
Why? :dontknow: who ever comes to the final, they have the qualifications to get a good old thrashing from the lions. :winky:
This is likely' date=' though if you guys lose the toss and England score 230+, it could get tricky under the Premadasa lights...[/quote'] True, we have to be careful against England. If u look at the last two bilateral series between the two countries, we beat them 5-0 in England, and they beat us 3-2 in Sri Lanka. So the home advantage didn't help us in that situation.

Should be easy for Pakistan after beating Aussies. Still I think Windies have a good chance out there if they play to win. To me, Windies have a big problem of tackling mental pressure when the game is close enough. I think either India will be crushed badly or they will win. Australia may not seem to be at it's best but it's good enough to beat any team, specially when they are burning to win. Still India has a better side and the only way they can win is by playing fire on fire! This game is no less interesting. RSA will be at it's best and all I can think of a surprise from NZ. Still I would go with RSA with the kind of line up they have. Though I expect a tough fight from NZ. After Ind vs Aus, I think this game is going to be the most interesting one. I mean the way England have performed, it's become so hard to predict them anymore. They can really change the game from winning to losing or vice-versa. But really I won't be shocked if SL loses this match.

I had a strange dream yesterday. According to the dream, finally Kiwis got their revenge against us in the semi final :((. And somehow they had manged to beat SA in the QF as well. In our match, Murali played, but just couldn't even walk. He was carried by Dilhara on his shoulders.. yes, even when Murali bowls.. Dilhara runs in.. and Murali bowls :yay:. Some commentator in his loud voice, was praising the Sri Lankan selectors "they knew exactly what they are doing with Dilahara in this WC.. what a smart selection it turn out to be.."; :mad: although Murali did bowl well in the match, Dilhara kept on overstepping, thus giving away too many free hits.. and in the end that cost us the match :((. The umpire Saheba didn't call the no-balls initially thinking that, it's not Murali but Dilhara is the one who is overstepping. But them came to the middle was well prepared Nathan McCullum. He straight away directed a machine-gun at Saheba's head (actually he directed the handle of his bat because the machine-gun was secretly embedded into it) and demanded Saheba to umpire properly.. from there onwards Saheeba changed his mind. :sleep:

The umpire Saheba didn't call the no-balls initially thinking that, it's not Murali but Dilhara is the one who is overstepping. But them came to the middle was well prepared Nathan McCullum. He straight away directed a machine-gun at Saheba's head (actually he directed the handle of his bat because the machine-gun was secretly embedded into it) and demanded Saheba to umpire properly.. from there onwards Saheeba changed his mind. :sleep:
Saheba is not umpiring in knock-outs.
I had a strange dream yesterday. According to the dream' date= finally Kiwis got their revenge against us in the semi final :((. And somehow they had manged to beat SA in the QF as well. In our match, Murali played, but just couldn't even walk. He was carried by Dilhara on his shoulders.. yes, even when Murali bowls.. Dilhara runs in.. and Murali bowls :yay:. Some commentator in his loud voice, was praising the Sri Lankan selectors "they knew exactly what they are doing with Dilahara in this WC.. what a smart selection it turn out to be.."; :mad: although Murali did bowl well in the match, Dilhara kept on overstepping, thus giving away too many free hits.. and in the end that cost us the match :((. The umpire Saheba didn't call the no-balls initially thinking that, it's not Murali but Dilhara is the one who is overstepping. But them came to the middle was well prepared Nathan McCullum. He straight away directed a machine-gun at Saheba's head (actually he directed the handle of his bat because the machine-gun was secretly embedded into it) and demanded Saheba to umpire properly.. from there onwards Saheeba changed his mind. :sleep:
Are you serious or just talking tongue-in-cheek ? If you ARE serious, just remember "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DREAMS" :nervous: And yes, a PAKISTAN vs NEW ZEALAND or INDIA vs NEW ZEALAND final is within the realms of possibility :nervous:
Are you serious or just talking tongue-in-cheek ? If you ARE serious, just remember "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DREAMS" :nervous: And yes, a PAKISTAN vs NEW ZEALAND or INDIA vs NEW ZEALAND final is within the realms of possibility :nervous:
I'm serious, but I have heard that some dreams show the opposite result to the one that actually going to happen. Hope it's one of those ones. :pray: :nervous: