Who's going to Mohali ?

goose

I have some jugaad so I'll be able to get tickets (although only very few tickets will be available now because its such a high profile game).
mujhey bhi le jaaa.. main stadium k kisi bhi kone mein padi rahungi :(( Poori life tere sahi name se callungi :yes: :pray:
mujhey bhi le jaaa.. main stadium k kisi bhi kone mein padi rahungi :(( Poori life tere sahi name se callungi :yes: :pray:
filhaal toh mera jaana hi pukka nahi hai, woh World Cup mein joh Terror threat hai uski wajah se family waale manaa kar rahe hain jaane ke liye :wall: :wall: Am trying my best to convince them.
filhaal toh mera jaana hi pukka nahi hai, woh World Cup mein joh Terror threat hai uski wajah se family waale manaa kar rahe hain jaane ke liye :wall: :wall: Am trying my best to convince them.
SG, it's pretty safe for this match as Pakistan is playing..Once they go home then there could be a possibility.. Didn't you read the news that Pakistan has managed to bust a terrorist plot, the moment they came to know that Pakistan is going to Mohali? Their teams progress in WC is more important and don't want to create issues there. Once they are out of it, then there could be some trouble..
SG, it's pretty safe for this match as Pakistan is playing..Once they go home then there could be a possibility.. Didn't you read the news that Pakistan has managed to bust a terrorist plot, the moment they came to know that Pakistan is going to Mohali? Their teams progress in WC is more important and don't want to create issues there. Once they are out of it, then there could be some trouble..
I know its perfectly safe and nothings gonna happen, par parents ko toh samjhana padega naa :wall: :wall: