Aditis Mumbai trip

Rajiv

Re: Aditis Mumbai trip LOL. My Mumbai trip was great! Wound up doing the usual things. Didn't go out of town or anything for the 3 weeks I was there, but stayed put in the city that never sleeps. My cousins had their summer vacations going on, which meant they were free to spend a ton of time with me. We had a gala time - dinners, movies, sleepovers and just hanging out in general. Went to stuff my face at Gajalee (seafood place in Parle east), Kareem's, KK Punjab, Mahesh Lunch Home, Out of the Blue (trendy place on Carter Rd)...places like that. Caught up with a few friends from Jamnabai & Mithibai :) Of course, did a lot of shopping....malls are EVERYWHERE, particularly springing up in every available scrap of land in Bandra, off Linking Rd. Continually amazes me how a city bursting at its seams can progress at such a healthy rate. Gotta love it!!

Re: Aditis Mumbai trip Great to have you back, Aditi. Bombay and NYC are my favourite cities in the world. Probably the only cities where the population identifies itself so strongly with the city rather than anything else. On the note of nightclubs in Bombay, haven't been in more than a dozen maybe nut Jazz on the Bay(?) was one place I loved.

Re: Aditis Mumbai trip Nice one Aditi Where exactly on Carter Rd is "Out of the Blue" Malls off Linking Rd ( that where I used to live - above "Sweet Melody" )- where did they find a place to open a mall there Any new happening clubs