Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

Chris Benoit idolized the Dynamite Kid. Right from the time he wanted to become a professional wrestler, Dynamite was his idol. If you watch the moves he performed, his style of high intensity wrestling, they are completely from Dynamite's book. Bret Hart till this day believes that Dynamite Kid is, pound for pound, the greatest wrestler of all time. I have a 3 disc set on Dynamite compiled by the guy whom I brought it from. He was the man, the perfect wrestler. Trust me, Dynamite in his prime, was just untouchable. The bumps he took in the ring are just jaw dropping. No one has been able to do what he did in the ring. Not even guys like Bret Hart, Ric Flair and Harley Race. It's because of his high flying wrestling style and the extreme bumps he took throughout his career which made him retire from the ring early. The guy has now lost movement in one of his legs, and will have to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. On another note, I have contact with Dynamite's ex wife Michelle over Facebook.

Man i was a big wrestling fan back in the days. Post Bret Hart retirment, I followed the wrestling a bit but not with same interesting. It used to be great fun. I remember how i used to run around my bed when Tatanka used to come imitating him. It used to be so much fun back in the days. This thread made me check some of the old videos of Under taken and breat hart, kamala and all those players. Brings back great memories. I can still watch those games again with more interest than the current matches. There was something about that era of wrestling.

@BB who was him? which era he wrestled any feuds with shawn bret or someone.
He mostly wrestling in Japan. He wrested from the late 70's and his career ended in about 1991. He was a part of the tag team 'The British Bulldogs' along with his cousin Davey Boy Smith in the WWF.

Friends put it this way when we were kids Bret,Taker,Yokozuna,Nash and others were portrayed like cartoon characters same is the case now the whole Benoit and Steroids thing caused damage to the E. PG thing helps them and wrestlers the TV 14 thing was more violent style of wrestling being PG violence has been toned down so it also takes less toll on the wrestler,s bodies