Imran Khan: Not allowing Pak players to participate in IPL is corrupting them.

patriot

OK let me get this straight' date=' before the IPL began there was no special IPL type of tournament where players were sold like animals for a good bargain. And now that we came up with IPL, since they are not getting picked they have gone GAGA over money which lead them to the path of corruption? So earning less will lead you to a path like that? Can someone explain this stupid nonsence to me plz cause I have no clue on wtf he is talking bout ...[/quote'] no one has any clue of what a pakistani talks

How long is IPL this time around like 3 months? Its a good concept which has been carried out pretty badly. I hope our players never participate in this mickey mouse tournament unless it cuts down on matches and bollywood tamasha. I understand why Pakistani and other international players would want to play as Steyn truly said "it's like a paid vacation" IPL reason for keeping Pakistani players out is simply pathetic. Just saying it from players pov. Don't drag things like yes you secretly watch ipl garbage stuff, b/c I swear the last time I watched an ipl game was that highlight of the final of first ipl edition, since then I never had. It's an Indian domestic tournament which non-Indians have barely any interest.
Who the f.k are you to give any opinion on IPL? Who the f.k ask your opinion on IPL, yes its bollywood tamasha, yes it's 3 months long, yes people want to play in it. You a.holes are dying to play in this and you 2 bit sect of people call this Mickey Mouse, tumlog ki Aukaat kya hain Saale...GTFO of here, damn nutjobs complaining about India..dont watch it, dont come to this forum and give us nonsense..let me know so I can kick you out Same goes for other trolling Pakis, enough of your crap about India, IPL - get the hell outta here nutjobs Message for mods, delete and ban these jokers right away