MSD is un-stoppable: CSK definitely winning IPL4

Roshanrocks

I think the Chennai home matches needs to be shifted to up North where the playing conditions are bit better..It's so hot in Chennai that it's difficult to play your natural game. I request to IPL Governing council to move all the remaining Chennai matches to Mohali.. :icflove:

3rd position Boyz.... RR have been whistle podooo'd :whistle3: :proud:
Congratulations. That is brilliant. What an an achievement. :two_thumbs_up: Friends, please stand up and give a round of applause to CSK and fans for this outstanding achievement. :hatsoff:

Congratulations. That is brilliant. What an an achievement. :two_thumbs_up: Friends, please stand up and give a round of applause to CSK and fans for this outstanding achievement. :hatsoff:
Yes superb performance to get into top 3...Superb B->B->B->

It cant be bigger than Bambai Bambi's achievement of getting the Participant's certificate in all three editions of IPL. Beat that!!

Batting seems set. Bowling is coming together. Is Ranadiv supposed to leave also my May 15? If so, we will be left a hole there. Not sure who is the replacement spinner if he has to leave.

Batting seems set. Bowling is coming together. Is Ranadiv supposed to leave also my May 15? If so' date=' we will be left a hole there. Not sure who is the replacement spinner if he has to leave.[/quote'] Randiv loss will not be a big difference ,they will play Du Plesiis I thinks,he bowls flattish leg spin.

Seriously, how easy was the victory over the Royals? Mind you, T20 games are never meant to be easy, especially if you’re chasing a 140+ target.. But we just strolled across the target.. that’s how good the batting is, right now.. :csk: P.S; Our biggest cannon, Suresh Raina is warming up right now.. Watch out biatches..:finger:

So is Pollard. :two_thumbs_up:
Oh that’s just blasphemy! Can you puhleeeeeez not compare the two.. Suresh Raina is a proven match-winner with the bat. Forget CSK, he is India’s BEST T20 bat. Kieron Pollard is an outstanding bowler, an overrated hitter and an average bowler. That is all there’s to it. His batting is patchy and unreliable that sizzles in sharp flares occasionally, but flickers away meekly the other times.

I can see that you are mindfecked already:bow:
No, I am absolutely serious. If you think Kieron Pollard’s batting can win you the championship, think again. Of couse, I will say this – he is an exceptional athlete who can turn the game with his standout fielding alone. There’s not a lot of people in this world who can make that same claim. But, his batting is average and suspect.

No, I am absolutely serious. If you think Kieron Pollard’s batting can win you the championship, think again. Of couse, I will say this – he is an exceptional athlete who can turn the game with his standout fielding alone. There’s not a lot of people in this world who can make that same claim. But, his batting is average and suspect.
:cantstop: Nevermind..:icflove:

:cantstop: Nevermind..:icflove:
This :--D