A survey on cricket preferences

Mariyam

Try republishing the survey results' date=' there may be new entries now that it's become popular[/quote'] I will have to recalculate everything. That bit was done manually by me. Are the links not working for you? Edit: Now you have added your entries. But they are not in the link I've shared. Me is:fail:

the otherwise useless instant gratification crowd of t20's(you are one i am sure) is needed for the money so that real cricket fans enjoy the real thing' date=' test cricket! you are just being milked for our sake![/quote'] How about doing some 'research' that you always claim to do, and find some meaning from the data provided? How about sharing your interpretation of the votes with the rest of us?

Mods, if there is anything abusive about this or if anyone raises any objections please delete the excel links. I hope I didn't do something wrong.
'yam, it has got nothing to do with the links on here. Someone reported abuse to the google spreadsheet support team. The ICF mods won't be able to help you..btw, they are like the Sri Lankan Cricket team, only good at home (ICF). They can't influence the peepz at Google. You may want to e-mail their support team. Let me get the contact id for you..brb :icflove:

Someone wrote in the survey "Kabhi kabaar humaare phone calls bhi answer kiya karo " HAHAHAHAHAAAAA ....:laugh::rofl: :rofl: Mariyam kisko ignore maar rahi hai :hahaha:
Really, I have no idea who that is. Saw it now. :(( I forwarded this to a zillion people. No way that I can find out. You are good with numbers and all, or so I hear. Can you interpret the survey for us? :pray: