Players that got attention due to IPL

vvvslaxman

If you mean by just catching attention and not even making it big then I would also add the names of : Kamran Khan Jhakati Asnodkar The sardarji in DC squad (forgot this name) Infact whole of RR contingent :P Nobody heard about most of the players before IPL .. so would need to add every IPL domestic player to that list I was assuming you were saying about players who made it least while making this thread :P
Both failures and success. SOme of the guys.. were never given chance at the highest level. Dinda.. i wouldn't say flop. But didn't deliver well either. Tyagi , Gony all flopped.

Kamran Khan Jhakati Asnodkar harmeet dinda jadeja,manish pandey and tiwary(known to u19 followers before) gony vinay kumar s goswami(u19 with v kohli's team) umesh yadav abhishek nayar naman ojha fake IPL player
Kohli and Tiwary, Pandey, Jadeja etc. were in the same U-19 team if I remember correctly :hmmmm:

Atul Sharma :hehe:
This sucker got more attention than anyone else yet didn't play a single match :hysterical:
ab yeh kahan hai???
No idea. His mentor Ian pont was a bowling coach for BD team. He resigned couple of days back. May be they will unite again :cantstop:
kahin truck repair shop mein tyre kheech raha hoga. Single biggest reason why I take news of prospective fast bowling talents with a pinch of salt
I still get upto 100 visitors a day coming to my IPL site from search engines just looking for Atul Sharma. So, he is still an invisible legend. :giggle: Everyone keeps searching for him but never saw him play. There are still people expecting him to actually play a cricket match. :haha:

I still get upto 100 visitors a day coming to my IPL site from search engines just looking for Atul Sharma. So' date=' he is still an invisible legend. :giggle: Everyone keeps searching for him but never saw him play. There are still people expecting him to actually play a cricket match. :haha:[/quote'] Atul Sharma has become an urban legend now. Everyone hopes before the start of every IPL that he will play and we will have a 100mph bowler (our secret wet dream :hehe:), but it never materialises :((