Pune Squad seelction

youngindia

I saw the full squad now and first time in three years of ipl, i would have to say take my hats off to a franchise. they have 1. the two exceptional strikers of the ball -yuvraj and uthappa. 2. highly talented foreign youngsters- ferguson ,mitchell marsh and ryder. 3. promising indian youngsters -harpreet singh and manish pandey 4.genuine pace -taylor 5. indian pace bowlers- nehra and kamran khan 5. allrounder- angelo 6. spinners- kartik and mccullum(this may be the weakest of the lot) maybe they can do with a better foreign pace bowler and better spinner. a few has beens like mohnish mishra,mithun minhas, dheeraj spoil the squad somewhat they have most bases covered compared to others. this is perhaps the best squad creation i have seen. the inexperience can still result in udner achievement.i feel they have just enuf experience to bank on. but if this squad stays together for a few years, they can do real damage the more experienced franchises like dd,kings 11 and dc are still clueless.

is taylor available upfront? their bowling depth is thin. if the main players play, they are looking alright(compared to the weaker attacks of other franchsies). basically this is a great base to start with! the bowlers are the ones that need reinforcements in depth in coming seasons.