Rajnikant style Epic Fail Chennai super ping pong x1 - Can't even defend 189

Cricketics

Mudrassi Mod closes other thread after starting it all it seems. coming out of your mud bath? Chwanni Ch##### Super K#nts swampsoccer.jpg :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Beta, this is the first time I am hearing your name here – not surprising at all. You come alive only when your team wins, which doesn’t happen often btw. Enjoy your moment under the sun :phehehe: Our fans have been here longer than the time when New Testament was written. :csk:

Guest Gunner

Lol at the blojaabis, saala do saal mein ek match jeet ke they are so happy. We will see what happens, I will bump this ****ing thread relentlessly at every opportunity. Wait for it beetches :finger:

Guest Gunner
Mudrassi Mod closes other thread after starting it all it seems. coming out of your mud bath? Chwanni Ch##### Super K#nts We know how much this loss means to you. all the excuses makes it even sweeter :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Ok, will come up with more ideas but look the mod started it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
That guy is not a mod. This forum is for fun, don't spoil it by bringing in moderation etc. Have fun peacefully, no need to get violent or abusive.

Lol at the blojaabis' date=' saala do saal mein ek match jeet ke they are so happy. We will see what happens, I will bump this ****ing thread relentlessly at every opportunity. Wait for it beetches :finger:[/quote'] last year both team won 1 match each.:giggle: we beat you in super over :proud: and you beat us in dharamshala dhoni smash two sixes too pathan :sad:

Lol at the blojaabis' date=' saala do saal mein ek match jeet ke they are so happy. We will see what happens, I will bump this ****ing thread relentlessly at every opportunity. Wait for it beetches :finger:[/quote'] ennaku ennavoo intha season doubt-u thaan :(( ...ethukum konchum adaki vaasipoom :nervous:

ennaku ennavoo intha season doubt-u thaan :(( ...ethukum konchum adaki vaasipoom :nervous:
CSK lost a string of matches last year too.. remember what Dhoni said in the world cup - "Its about peaking at the right time" Though its always difficult when 10 teams of comparable strength are vying for the title, CSK cannot be written off as of now. The favorites this year are :mi: :rr: and :csk:

Guest tekno
Lol at the blojaabis' date=' saala do saal mein ek match jeet ke they are so happy. We will see what happens, I will bump this ****ing thread relentlessly at every opportunity. Wait for it beetches :finger:[/quote'] Looks like you never learn Chawanni Ch##### Super K#### :hysterical: Look who's talking, just look at your post before you preach. I read your previous posts and all the namecalling you do We know it's hurting Go ahead Mudrassi...take your customary mud bath ; looks like you need it swampsoccer.jpg :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Nothing will outdo today's loss. this is the only kxip csk match this season. Pwned for the season :hysterical:

Guest Gunner
yet another madrasi lannai ******te congati aka katpadi aka kaat koodhi who is not fit to be a mod comes out now to defend his brothers who are submerged in pongal upside down :hysterical:
Ok.

Guest Gunner
Looks like you never learn Chawanni Ch##### Super K#### :hysterical: Look who's talking, just look at your post before you preach. I read your previous posts and all the namecalling you do We know it's hurting Go ahead Mudrassi...take your customary mud bath ; looks like you need it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Nothing will outdo today's loss. this is the only kxip csk match this season. Pwned for the season :hysterical:
Dude, all the name calling done by the other posters is purely for fun, you on the other hand are clearly upset and letting out your anger. There is nothing to preach here. I can call you all kinds of names but since you are new here I will let it slide.

Guest tekno
Dude' date=' all the name calling done by the other posters is purely for fun, you on the other hand are clearly upset and letting out your anger. There is nothing to preach here. I can call you all kinds of names but since you are new here I will let it slide.[/quote'] Great to know that you find getting pwned fun. Maybe it's a habit :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Bye for now Mudrassi

Guest Gunner
Great to know that you find getting pwned fun. Maybe it's a habit :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Bye for now Mudrassi
Bye blojaabi.