It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

CSK/MI contingent looks stronger than other supporters. KKR/Delhi come next followed by Kochi. DC fans made lot of noise in the first IPL due to presence of explosive players in the side. Now they are hardly seen. RCB has equal number of haters and lovers. Royals and Warriors dont have that much fan base.

CSK/MI contingent looks stronger than other supporters. KKR/Delhi come next followed by Kochi. DC fans made lot of noise in the first IPL due to presence of explosive players in the side. Now they are hardly seen. RCB has equal number of haters and lovers. Royals and Warriors dont have that much fan base.
I'm sure DD has lot of fans. If they have this many fans in this season, imagine how many there would be when they have a season like MI. Their time will come.

The top dog should score at least 3 digits in 20 overs. They may still be the top team in the points table' date=' but it's only a matter of time.[/quote'] I can understand your frustration after you pretenders go further down in points table..:winky:. Where are you now? at 4 I think.

I can understand your frustration after you pretenders go further down in points table..:winky:. Where are you now? at 4 I think.
We were at #8 two/three games back. So happy to be in top 4. Where we are now doesn't count -- what counts is who will be holding the cup on May 28th. We have as much chance, if not more, than you. We all know your team, even if they reach the finals miraculously, will choke.

We were at #8 two/three games back. So happy to be in top 4. Where we are now doesn't count -- what counts is who will be holding the cup on May 28th. We have as much chance' date=' if not more, than you. We all know your team, even if they reach the finals miraculously, will choke.[/quote'] Ok