It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

Fans of other franchizes; Can you imagine, for weeks, we had to endure this nonsense about how its lonely at the top, busy at the bottom, casual at the center and all that BS… What sort of championship contending team gets bowled out for 94, or get reduced to 55/6* etc? *- That too against the Clowns. Forget a cricket game, they can barely win a game of I-spy! :dontknow:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: MI should be renamed to MP = Mumbai Pretenders.

Can you imagine Roger Federer losing the Wimbledon finals 0-6, 1-6, 0-6? :dontknow: Can you imagine Michael Schumacher being lapped by his main rival? :dontknow: Can you imagine Sachin Tendulkar failing to get a single 50 in a world cup? :dontknow: Can you imagine Michael Jordan shooting 1-15, in the NBA finals? :dontknow: Can you imagine Tiger Woods shooting two double-bogies in the Ryder cup? :dontknow: Can you imagine Barcelona being beaten 1-6 in the Champions League finals? :dontknow: FACT A: Champions don’t get embarrassed. :nono: FACT B: MI got embarrassed, TWICE. :giggle: Hence, by Corollary, FACT C: MI are not champions.:yay: I think I deserve a Nobel prize for this award-winning logic. :proud:

Can you imagine Roger Federer losing the Wimbledon finals 0-6, 1-6, 0-6? :dontknow: Can you imagine Michael Schumacher being lapped by his main rival? :dontknow: Can you imagine Sachin Tendulkar failing to get a single 50 in a world cup? :dontknow: Can you imagine Michael Jordan shooting 1-15, in the NBA finals? :dontknow: Can you imagine Tiger Woods shooting two double-bogies in the Ryder cup? :dontknow: Can you imagine Barcelona being beaten 1-6 in the Champions League finals? :dontknow: FACT A: Champions don’t get embarrassed. :nono: FACT B: MI got embarrassed, TWICE. :giggle: Hence, by Corollary, FACT C: MI are not champions.:yay: I think I deserve a Nobel prize for this award-winning logic. :proud:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I'll personally recommend you to the Nobel prize if you convince at least one :mi: fan...

Guest Shivani

if MI had a facebook profile, and their status msg was "standing on the edge of a cliff" i would just "poke" them :giggle: