French Open Thread

Cricketics

Leander Paes and Meghann Shaughnessy survived a scare but Sania Mirza and Fabrice Santoro were knocked out of the mixed doubles at the French Open. Paes and American Shaughnessy played well in patches but managed to beat Marcin Matkowski of Poland and Sybille Bammer of Austria 6-2, 0-6, 10-8 to advance to the quarterfinals. Sania and Santoro were not so lucky as Katernia Srebotnik of Slovakia and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia snuffed out their late challenge to win 6-2, 7-6 (1) in a second round tie. The defeat marked the end of Sania's campaign at the clay court Grand Slam. The 20-year-old Hyderabadi girl was already out of the singles and women's doubles

fullj.getty-tennis-fra-roland-garros-people_1_03_59_pm.jpghttp://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=getty-tennis-fra-roland-garros-people_1_03_59_pm&prov=getty Indian actors Abhishek Bachchan ® and his father Amitabh Bachchan attend the French Tennis Open quarter final match between Swiss player Roger Federer and Spanish Tommy Robredo at Roland Garros, 05 June 2007 in Paris. AFP PHOTO / PIERRE VERDY (Photo credit should read JACQUES DEMARTHON/AFP/Getty Images)

if canas would have won against davdenko then semi final b/w federer and canas would have been more interesting.. canas was the one who ended federer's winning streak of 41 games.. he defeated fed thrice.. this devdenko guy alredy lost to fed 8 straight games.. fed in final for sure..

I am going to watch the match. Starts in 10 minutes. I hope it's a classic. I want Federer to kick that pagal Nadal's ass.

thoda dino baad jab tu bhi aisa karega to strange nahin lagega :hysterical::hysterical:
Don't worry yaar! When the time comes I will come to you for tips as you are already very experienced in these matters guruji :haha: