Ganguly could make come-back in IPL-4

Sir john

The lack of interest in Sourav Ganguly after the auctions for IPL-4 caused a furore amongst his fans, but for the many who felt that this edition of the IPL wouldn't be worth watching without their 'Dada' their may be hope after all. According to reports, Ganguly could make a come-back with the Kochi Tuskers Kerala with the franchise reportedly interested in him after Steve Smith was ruled out of the tournament with an injury. News reports on the CNN-IBN channel said that sources had confirmed that Kochi was indeed interested in signing on the former India captain. Kochi had expressed interest in Ganguly earlier, but couldn't rope him in as other franchises protested against the idea. :omg:

Something of this sort came up in the news right after the auction but Ganguly denied it. I dont think he would be interested coming in as a replacement.
Ganguly did not deny it, the other franchises did not agree to Kochi taking a player after the auction. The same thing had happened with VRV Singh as well. The situation is different now with franchises allowed to recruit a player unsold during the auction as a backfill for an injured player. Ganguly will love to play if he gets a chance, I am sure of it.

hatching coconuts more like it..still can't blv we bought Smith and not Ray Price !!
Totally, I think it was their idea to bring back Dada on the 2nd day of auction. And they didn't buy him then but have since been thinking of getting him on board. They seem very confused. And Ray Price.... bro you sounding like Al हिमालय पुत्र. Whats next? :P

Totally, I think it was their idea to bring back Dada on the 2nd day of auction. And they didn't buy him then but have since been thinking of getting him on board. They seem very confused. And Ray Price.... bro you sounding like Al हिमालय पुत्र. Whats next? :P
you gujju land idiot go check ray price stat. :mad:

Wait why would you replace an opener with a middle/late order batsmen who also balls spin (if am not mistaken)? Isn't it more worth it to look for a person who fills the same role?
we also have Laxman and Owais who are similar T20 bats as Ganguly. So it would seem like a mistake cricket-wise. But no better way to boost the fan-base by bringing in the original 'Captain Fantastic' , imagine us playing KKR in Kolkata with Ganguly in the XI..would feel like home :haha:

you gujju land idiot go check ray price stat. :mad:
I'm from Bambi land. And I don't care about Ray Price or Sunny Deol or Preity Zinta or Joginder Sharma :finger: I'm more concerned about Price Rise :isalute: Also, goodluck and badluck are like my right and left hand :phehehe:

I'm from Bambi land. And I don't care about Ray Price or Sunny Deol or Preity Zinta or Joginder Sharma :finger: I'm more concerned about Price Rise :isalute: Also, goodluck and badluck are like my right and left hand :phehehe:
ohh great so you are from :mi: bunch of losers side :hehe: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: