Was the site down for last few days ?

Dinx - the Jinx

Nope' date=' it was on.. maybe you guys were banned.. You guys are CSK supporters right?[/quote'] No it was down...I am not a CSK supporter either. If you look at the threads...none were created after 16th April. Match threads for games in the past 2 days do not exist.

Guest Shivani
Nope' date=' it was on.. maybe you guys were banned.. You guys are CSK supporters right?[/quote'] :acute: :phehehe:

No it was down...I am not a CSK supporter either. If you look at the threads...none were created after 16th April. Match threads for games in the past 2 days do not exist.
The last two days have been systematically wiped out from our collective memories. CIA? Mossad? MI6?

Guest Shivani
Check out the who-cares-about-you attitude of the people who run this site - after being down for so many days' date=' there is not even a mention of it on the home page![/quote'] :nono: They have a life. And they're busy people. Be grateful that they working for us and running the site. If you cant thank them that the site is up again..at least dont talk like this abt them

What a strange statement. From that angle, every site on the WWW that I don't pay for, works for me. Funny how everybody else has the simple courtesy to provide at least a brief note of explanation for the outage. I am not talking about sending out personal notes to everybody - just a brief note on the front page would have gone a long way to make people feel they are welcomed on this forum.

What a strange statement. From that angle, every site on the WWW that I don't pay for, works for me. Funny how everybody else has the simple courtesy to provide at least a brief note of explanation for the outage. I am not talking about sending out personal notes to everybody - just a brief note on the front page would have gone a long way to make people feel they are welcomed on this forum.
and ya like I said ... Ask for a refund