To all CSK fans

Ram

It will be difficult to make comeback in 10 team league. CSK has to start winning from next game. Can't do what they did last year.
Finally some sense prevails in the thread. CSK could still do it, but hopes are lesser compared to previous seasons.. Nobody really thought potential underdogs KKR could come out trumps this season...

It will be difficult to make comeback in 10 team league. CSK has to start winning from next game. Can't do what they did last year.
I think you are wrong.The only team dominating right now are the bambis(and they are beatable too).I can see mumbai winnings 10-11 games and the other 4 semi finalists struggle to 8 or 7 games.even DD is not out of if they can win consistently at Kotla.

Guest Gunner
dhonisuku whistlesuku podusuku failsuku' date=' csku fansuku crysuku[/quote'] Boss as long as the two ******* teams DD and Queen's XI is at the bottom of the table, who cares. I know that if CSK doesn't make it to the semis neither will these two chaman *******s. So see you in hell. :--D:--D

Boss as long as the two ******* teams DD and Queen's XI is at the bottom of the table' date=' who cares. I know that if CSK doesn't make it to the semis neither will these two chaman *******s. So see you in hell. :--D:--D[/quote'] Dunno , but KINGS XI PUNJAB :kxip: is ranked 6 places higher than you, having played one less game.

Guest Gunner
Dunno ' date=' but KINGS XI PUNJAB :kxip: is ranked 6 places higher than you, having played one less game.[/quote'] No chance. We will pwn eachother and get kicked out together. :icflove::icflove::icflove:

CSK fans, commiserations. You played well but lost out to the better team. All your pre-game banter " Slum City" , "Midget choker" , " idli >> vada pav" , "Marina aka garbage dump >> Marine lines" , " Rajnibot>> AB " is come back to haunt you guys now. The funny thing is that only you guys take this 'rivalry' seriously. For us you are just another team. Word of advice from a well wisher, paraphrasing the immortal Baba Farid Maqdoom Shaikh: Don't trash talk before you lose. Brag after you win. :P Jaya Chennai Jaya Lalitha