To all CSK fans

Ram

That post is "par for the course" as far as she is concerned.so take it easy she is a chess minnow who has been trounced by talented chennaites in the game of chess it seems and hence has a thing when it comes to chennai.
Well, chess is a game after all. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. The only Chennaiite ( if thats even a word) who beat me after a long grueling game of 1341 moves was a certain guy called V Anand or something. Can't exactly recollect his name. :dontknow: I'm not going to go on hating an entire city for a loss in a game. Neither should you.
Are you high? :cheers: Now, this is the Mumbaikaar's attitude which I cannot stand. Why do they have to trumpet out loud about themselves?
Sorry if that came across as condescending. That wasn't my intention. Just my attempt at good old fashioned ICF post game gloating. :P I'm new at these things, so eventually I guess I'll learn to gloat without a faux pas. However, if you think that the average IPL follower from Mumbai takes this 'rivalry' with Chennai seriously, you are mistaken. IPL ( apart from among the CSK fans on ICF) has yet not reached a stage that it evokes an emotional response from the cricket fans. That is a fact and not a case of me being haughty. Take my word on this, as I've been to a fair share of IPL games over the years. 3 already this season. Cricket is just one of the reasons people go to a game. The end result just doesn't matter most of the times. People are there to socialize, watch a close game and all that. BTW: It is Mumbaikar. Just a single 'a', would suffice.

MSD proves once again that he is ahead of his times. Lost all his hair before the IPL began..so he's got none left to lose now!!
Exactly!! He is also planning to lose all his group games now ahead of time, so he doesn't have any to lose in the knockout rounds.

Well' date=' chess is a game after all. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. [/quote'] only for decent players. a chess minnow like you is not going to win often. guy? no...you mean another 6 yr old kid in chennai ? i can believe that. i am sure they care about it enough to remember last year's final defeat :hysterical: :hysterical:

@ maryam it would have been a one year dream for you to pawn us. as u got an opportunity now you must have really be happy and just playing smartly over here..oh common please dont tell i dont even care about your team to be that big. or a minnow blah blah blah. this minnow team only gave you guys shock one year ago. poor u what were u able to do just "booooooooooooooooo" that no one cared about at all well you guys don't care? well don't come to a conclusion with your own thoughts alone. your fellow mumbaikaaaaaaaars weren't even able to take a defeat sportively and came out with lame fixing theories like a pakistani. and u guys are comparing us to paki. well if we win we will be so happy if lost then its only take it easy policy.. p.s: i was typing phaast so i would have typed to much of aaaaaaaaaaa.

@ maryam
Sorry, I have to correct you here. My name is Mariyam. It was spelled Maryam before. During my 10th I flunked the preliminaries exam in math with only 28. My mom got paranoid visited a numerologist which resulted in the inclusion of the 'I' in my name and I got 81 in the real exam. :dance: The 'I' is very important.
it would have been a one year dream for you to pawn us. as u got an opportunity now you must have really be happy and just playing smartly over here..oh common please dont tell i dont even care about your team to be that big. or a minnow blah blah blah. this minnow team only gave you guys shock one year ago. poor u what were u able to do just "booooooooooooooooo" that no one cared about at all well you guys don't care? well don't come to a conclusion with your own thoughts alone. your fellow mumbaikaaaaaaaars weren't even able to take a defeat sportively and came out with lame fixing theories like a pakistani. and u guys are comparing us to paki. well if we win we will be so happy if lost then its only take it easy policy.. p.s: i was typing phaast so i would have typed to much of aaaaaaaaaaa.
I think you are upset with the wrong person or confusing me with someone else. I haven't boooooed or shooooed or made any other such noises in the context of the MI CSK game. :P I haven't compared anyone to a Pakistani. Like I said in my post before, I am sorry if what I initially said came across as harsh. The reason being you guys (CSK fans) didn't probably catch the sarcasm, or you guys are very thin skinned. :P I repeat, all this taking a defeat sportingly and all that is not even valid for the IPL. People ( or at least the vast majority that I have come across in a stadium) don't take IPL as seriously and competitively as some people here on ICF do. When I say that I don't care about the win against CSK, I mean it. Why is my caring about your team so important to you ( not you specifically, but CSK fans on ICF in general)?? Should every IPL fan have to 'care' about every team? I can't be held responsible for what other MI fans do. If you must know, I don't really care about the changing weather patterns over Chile either. Please don't hate me for that. Why so serious? :P :icflove: Good luck to CSK in the future. You guys really need it. lol

Sorry' date=' I have to correct you here. My name is Mar[b']iyam. It was spelled Maryam before. During my 10th I flunked the preliminaries exam in math with only 28. My mom got paranoid visited a numerologist which resulted in the inclusion of the 'I' in my name and I got 81 in the real exam. :dance: The 'I' is very important.
Since when do numerologists specialize in alphabets? :hmmm:

@glogirl; don't respond to her baits.she is the one responsbile for wasting forum space with "urban youth becoming stupid due to football" and other useless threads.

If you must know, I don't really care about the changing weather patterns over Chile either. Please don't hate me for that. Why so serious? :P :icflove: Good luck to CSK in the future. You guys really need it. lol
you have the time for writing all this crap? how about beating some chennai kids in chess? minnow!

you have the time for writing all this crap? how about beating some chennai kids in chess? minnow!
And you have time to read it and respond? :P
how about beating some chennai kids in chess? minnow!
Whattcha talking about??? I already beat you so many times.