Deepika Padukone and Siddharth Mallya kissing at an IPL game

J P K

Guest Gunner
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ok, lets ban pokay now :popcorn:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

this is amazing man. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Although he deserve much more guys. Don't u know he has gifted her RS.17 crore flat recently :cantstop: :cantstop: :cantstop: :cantstop: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :cantstop: :cantstop: :cantstop: :cantstop: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Mallya Jr :WTF: He has gotta ease off a bit :headshake:...take a leaf from Zelig's book. In one of the local matches, Team Zelig needed six off last ball n the great one was on strike. What did he do? He smoked the ball over the mid-wicket n walked off the park, as if nothing happened. :beach:

Mallya Jr :WTF: He has gotta ease off a bit :headshake:...take a leaf from Zelig's book. In one of the local matches, Team Zelig needed six off last ball n the great one was on strike. What did he do? He smoked the ball over the mid-wicket n walked off the park, as if nothing happened. :beach:
Book cricket doesn't count :headshake:

Book cricket doesn't count :headshake:
You need a pair of glasses :phehehe:

Sandeep Makkar, a US citizen of Indian origin living in India, has claimed that he was the “original” son of Vijay Mallya, who got swapped with the current “fake” son Siddharth Mallya at a US hospital, where both of them were born in 1987. Sandeep has demanded a DNA test to prove his claims, and wants to “lawfully” date Deepika Padukone by virtue of being the original son of the senior Mallya. “I got suspicious when I was detained by LAPD last year on charges of drunken driving,” Sandeep informs how he found out his “roots”, “Medical reports confirmed presence of beer in my blood, although very minuscule and inconclusive to prove that I was drunk. I was let go by the police but I was shocked as I had never consumed any alcoholic beverages in my life. The doctor told me that maybe my parents were heavy drinkers, but I knew that even my parents were teetotalers.” :hysterical: