New Theme Beta.

varun

Try it out and give some feedback if you will. It's inspired by the indian flag colors and the colors of the cricket ground, rather than the Indian ODI colors. You can select it from bottom-left of this page. This is something that I hacked up tonight 'coz I hoped to have a light theme to compliment the excellent dark theme that Ravi has created. It is not meant to replace the earlier theme but just to provide an alternative. Please give feedback and suggestions. This theme is still in development. Will probably work on this next weekend now.

The theme is good but the colour too Pakistani.:teeth_smile:
C'mon Shwetabh, we got green in our flag too, and the background is supposed to be the cricket turf.. can't help that the color of a cricket field is green lol.. Plus I got orange in there. Nothing pakistani about it :tounge_smile:

C'mon Shwetabh' date=' we got green in our flag too, and the background is supposed to be the cricket turf.. can't help that the color of a cricket field is green lol.. Plus I got orange in there. Nothing pakistani about it :tounge_smile:[/quote'] Arre boss, aise hi le raha tha thodi si. I have already converted.:shades_smile:

Our Cricketers wear Blue, Pak and Ireland wear Green... We should go with that...Not that our flag contains green or not.... I think its a fundamental flaw to use green... I humbly object :)
Only in ODI's na.. Vaise to they wear White :cantstop:

Varun. Is there a way we can reduce the size of the post? I mean right now it seems to accomodate the Avtar, status(online or not), Join Date, Number of Posts etc etc. Even if the post is 1 line it still takes the space of an entire paragraph. Not sure if this is possible but is there a way to create an option(on the user side) so we can disable the parameters(avtars/status etc) and thus see more of posts than parameters? Thanks! xxx