Sathya Sai Baba passes away

nballa

Btw, how did this guy manage to link himself to the original baba of shirdi? Did he just say that he was a reincarnation without any merit and his dumbarse followers just took it up on face value without question? :WTF:
If you researched it you will find it. :winky:

Thanks for the cover up. You got rattled when the shoe is on the other foot. Hope you understand that. Easy to be preachy on a online forum. Got it.
You are the one who brought one's kids into the thread by challenging me specifically, hence he asked you to answer your own question.
And the question should have been straightforward to answer apropos someone you trust and consider a benevolent character.
Ok, you have a history of mocking Hindu GODs on this forum in the past, may be you have converted since.
No, I haven't converted.
Regarding THX, I can ask you the same question right here. Where are you when PK is bringing a poster's mom into the picture? You and THX were both going at each other and it looked like there was prior history, so I decided to stay out as I was specifically asked to do so by Gunner in the past when he and another poster were cursing each other left right and center.
And I will edit his abusive post - usually I leave moderation to other mods in threads I am actively participating in, but since you are getting so worked up about it I will make an exception.

So you ignored india today link ? :dontknow: Churches all over do whole lot of good, but half of the priests are ****ing kids left, right and centre. Babaji went one step further. If Baba was in USA, he would be getting anally raped in a federal prison at age 50.
No 'ifs' and 'buts'. Which court found Baba guilty? If only wishes were horses. You do not need to google and find more links on all the accusations on him. I can do that myself if I want to. Now go back to that India today article and let that be the gospel for you.

No 'ifs' and 'buts'. Which court found Baba guilty? If only wishes were horses. You do not need to google and find more links on all the accusations on him. I can do that myself if I want to. Now go back to that India today article and let that be the gospel for you.
Ok :hysterical::hysterical: My point was to counter your claim of "some web postings " You keep singing hymns of a child fUUcker crook :yay:

Abe srtfanatic numnut' date=' who would have the balls to publically prosecute this fraudster. This guy was so well connected with so many high profile people kissing his ****, it was easier to turn a blind eye to his alleged paedophilia rather than haul his **** behind bars[/quote'] When a sitting MP can be prosecuted and thrown in jail, why not? It tough when all the evidence you have is just hearsay though. :winky:

Abe srtfanatic numnut' date=' who would have the balls to publically prosecute this fraudster. This guy was so well connected with so many high profile people kissing his ****, it was easier to turn a blind eye to his alleged paedophilia rather than haul his **** behind bars[/quote'] Nahin nahin but who are Advani, Manmohan Singh, Vajpayee etc. etc. - these people couldn't prosecute even their own corrupt colleague but some bhakts think Sai Baba can be convicted if guilty. Heck, even Salman Khan is dancing in front of everyone's face after running over people and Sunjay Dutt after storing AK47s in his house.

Abe srtfanatic numnut' date=' who would have the balls to publically prosecute this fraudster. This guy was so well connected with so many high profile people kissing his ****, it was easier to turn a blind eye to his alleged paedophilia rather than haul his **** behind bars[/quote']More excuses from the ill informed. You do not even have a cool head to address fellow posters on an online forum and you are here to character assess others no less a figure that has followers by the millions across the world.

What kind of evidence will you expect when someone molests a 12 year kid - a HD fecking video?
You need those abused and his/her parents (not Hari Sampath :hehe:) to come forward to the local police and file a complaint. Not a BBC documentary 25 years later.

Yoda, you're so full of **** dude. I'd doubt you'd ever let your son/cousin/relative alone with this fraudster in his private sessions. Yet, you ridicule victims who have been sexually molested by this utter scum and had he balls to speak up against him on the basis that it's just hearsay.

Yoda, you're so full of **** dude. I'd doubt you'd ever let your son/cousin/relative alone with this fraudster in his private sessions. Yet, you ridicule victims who have been sexually molested by this utter scum and had he balls to speak up against him on the basis that it's just hearsay.
Ok, we've been through this before. Stop getting personal and drag one's family into this. If you can't get that into your thick skull, I suggest you re-read this thread and relevant posts regarding this till you get it. Once you are done with that, come back and we can continue, although with you it is a waste of time. Yesterday you asked for some info, I give you a link, you came back within seconds asking the same question without reading what I posted. Now tell me, do you really want to know or are you just going to keep parroting the same thing ignoring anything I post? If you are serious, first read that link I posted and come back and comment on the specific section I asked you read before I provide any more info to you.

You need those abused and his/her parents (not Hari Sampath :hehe:) to come forward to the local police and file a complaint. Not a BBC documentary 25 years later.
What a sad post. Instead of understanding the trauma of being sexually molested as a child you are making fun of them.

Well mohammed married and slept with a kid girl. Clear eveidence as in Koran. Do you accept that Mohammed was a sick mofo as well? Are we allowed to abuse the peodofile Mohammed as well?
I am on record saying and questioning Muhammad's relation with Aisha - try better next time.