Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Some valid points. Now let me ask you' date=' why would India attack Pakistan ?[/quote'] I think you misread what I typed. But I'll rephrase, in terms of military wise, Pakistan would definately like to have the bulk of it's forces on the India border and not the other side.

You are going OTT here. asim put forth his viewpoint and he is entitled to his opinion. Why does he need to hang his head in shame? because of the fault of the Pakistani security establishment? Some of your posts are plainly biased against Pakistan.
And Asims comment is nothing short of a person trying to defend himself -- who has been caught naked in the neighbors bed room sleeping with the woman in there. And you sir are an attorney trying to defend the naked guy. And trust me - both of you are looking stupid.

I think you misread what I typed. But I'll rephrase' date=' in terms of military wise, Pakistan would definately like to have the bulk of it's forces on the India border and not the other side.[/quote'] But why ? Have you ever heard of Indian army sending terrorists to Pakistan ?

1) Worst case scenarios against India ?
Again, I said in case of the worst, worst = war between Pakistan and India. It doesn't mean to say I think it will happen, but Pakistan would like to be prepared for it, just as I'm sure India would too. It does not mean to say that I think it will happen.

Again' date=' I said in case of the worst, worst = war between Pakistan and India. It doesn't mean to say I think it will happen, but Pakistan would like to be prepared for it, just as I'm sure India would too. It does not mean to say that I think it will happen.[/quote'] But as I said there was no impending danger. Anytime there was terrorist attack in India, yes things got polarized, but that fear has after being nuclear power become redundant. I am just glad that US military is keeping a tight leash on Pakistan esp. nuclear power centre

I never understood why Indians and Pakistanis, why so many hate each other so much. Mamu is a clear example of an Indian on this forum who has nothing but hate for Pakistan, even after they do a good thing in cricket. There are many Pakistanis out there who hate India too.

And Asims comment is nothing short of a person trying to defend himself -- who has been caught naked in the neighbors bed room sleeping with the woman in there. And you sir are an attorney trying to defend the naked guy. And trust me - both of you are looking stupid.
You analogy fails. Asim is not a party to the conflict and neither am I. We hold opposite sides of opinion and are entitled to debate it in a civil way. Making personal attacks is the worst way to debate. It is more like trying to outshout the opposition rather than actually talk about the issue at hand.

You analogy fails. Asim is not a party to the conflict and neither am I. We hold opposite sides of opinion and are entitled to debate it in a civil way. Making personal attacks is the worst way to debate. It is more like trying to outshout the opposition rather than actually talk about the issue at hand.
Asim IS trying to paint a "goody-goody" picture of that **** hole of a nation and he was looking absolutely stupid -- and I pointed it out to him. And unlike you and I do it bluntly and dont paint a flowery picture of it. You are only fooling yourself by doing so.

Disappointed in the service. The only thing on the menu was goat flesh, and the place reeked of burning garbage.
Located in cozy, quiet neighborhood. Interrupted only occasionally by machine gun fire. Lacking in ameneties, but an up and coming area. Handyman special. One satellite phone available with smoking bullet hole for comms back home. CIA helicoptors offering complimentary air lift service for corpses. Great property to get away from it all. Must See!
Read the reviews of Osama's compound, funny as hell. edit: this one is the best review,
Great hideout would use again. 202 out of 205 people found this review helpful.

I never understood why Indians and Pakistanis' date=' why so many hate each other so much. Mamu is a clear example of an Indian on this forum who has nothing but hate for Pakistan, even after they do a good thing in cricket. There are many Pakistanis out there who hate India too.[/quote'] Wrong King2Be. I dont hate Pakis, I hate IMBECILE Pakis -- who try to defend their country, have their head buried in the sand and live in a delusional world and are as much a harm to the world as people who actually commit the crime. My only crime -- I speak my mind out, which unfortunately is blunt -- but guess what the absolute TRUTH.

Asim IS trying to paint a "goody-goody" picture of that **** hole of a nation and he was looking absolutely stupid -- and I pointed it out to him. And unlike you and I do it bluntly and dont paint a flowery picture of it. You are only fooling yourself by doing so.
Why do you have so much hate? Did you lose out on a girl to a Pakistan guy? Did you lose some money you put on Pakistan to win a cricket match or something? Seriously dude, it's not right to hate an entire country, you might have reason, perhaps several reasons and personal ones too, but an entire country being hated, that's extreme.