Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Wrong King2Be. I dont hate Pakis, I hate IMBECILE Pakis -- who try to defend their country, have their head buried in the sand and live in a delusional world and are as much a harm to the world as people who actually commit the crime. My only crime -- I speak my mind out, which unfortunately is blunt -- but guess what the absolute TRUTH.
Well you have written in a post above a **** hole of a country, which in simple English includes all Pakistanis. The people within that country are a part of that country. You ought to pick and choose your words more carefully and reply more rationally, because you lose all credibility if you start spurting out venomous hate. It's because of this hate and it's not just you, there are many on both sides, that our youngsters will grow up and continue to hate instead of learnign to live life without hate.

Quite funny (but not surprising) that not any indian able to digest the fact that this success of US was simply IMPOSSIBLE without support of Pakistan Army and ISI. But I am not surprised because unfortunately in mind of each common indian, Pakistan's huge role in war against terror comes only after their anti-Pakistan approach so naturally they would never be able to Praise Pakistan's role in this achievement even though they know very well the fact that it was Pakistan, Pakistani people, Pakistan Army who suffered more than any country in world since the war started but never moved an inch behind and the whole world knew that Pakistan Army, ISI and Pak govt played most important role for 10 long years along US to achieve this. I salute Pakistan Army, ISI and hats off to Pakistani people for their extra ordinary courage and patience to reach this success. Pround to be a Pakistani...
Great sentiments. Feeling so proud right now. Pakistan was the biggest ally of USA on this war on terror. All the other fake allies always doubted Pakistan role and now the egg have been thrown at their faces by ISI & our security forces. :hatsoff: to ISI to finishing off Osama.

Great sentiments. Feeling so proud right now. Pakistan was the biggest ally of USA on this war on terror. All the other fake allies always doubted Pakistan role and now the egg have been thrown at their faces by ISI & our security forces. :hatsoff: to ISI to finishing off Osama.
man do you really believe all that or trying to provoke a reaction here :cantstop::cantstop:

Lol.

man do you really believe all that or trying to provoke a reaction here :cantstop::cantstop:
Either way you got to find it funny though don't you? I'm a Pakistani and I found their reaction to be very entertaining. But on a serious note, well done to Pakistan, however long it took, they finally allowed the Americans to deal with Osama. Sadly though he wasn't given a trial and buried in water? Makes no sense, American seem to be doing something fishy or protecting some of their politicians who helped Osamam get to power all those years ago.

Asim IS trying to paint a "goody-goody" picture of that **** hole of a nation and he was looking absolutely stupid -- and I pointed it out to him. And unlike you and I do it bluntly and dont paint a flowery picture of it. You are only fooling yourself by doing so.
Blind hatred is the worst thing to have in a rivalry. If India is ahead of Pakistan today, its because our leadership didnt let their emotions in the way of making decisions in the country's interest. We were always pro-India and not anti-Pakistan. On the contrary, the Pakistani security establishment got consumed in its hatred for India and made some decisions that ended up harming them in the long run - state support for terrorists, too much expenditure on military etc. Our opposition should be issue based and not try to abuse anything and everything that comes out of Pakistan. Unlike our relation with China, all India has to do in Pakistan's case is to step back and let them go on the path to self destruction.

Q is how what is the US going to do going forward. There can be no more doubt on the complicity of Pakistan providing refuge to OBL. Will the US continue to play blind?
No, they know it all. I heard ex-Aussie foreign minister on sky news, he basically said " the US is paying Pakistan for getting its soldiers killed"

Well you have written in a post above a **** hole of a country, which in simple English includes all Pakistanis. The people within that country are a part of that country. You ought to pick and choose your words more carefully and reply more rationally, because you lose all credibility if you start spurting out venomous hate. It's because of this hate and it's not just you, there are many on both sides, that our youngsters will grow up and continue to hate instead of learnign to live life without hate.
When I say "Pakistan", I mean the state, its institutions and many Imbecile Pakis who defend their nefarious activities. And if you want to debate with me about your state being involved in Terrorist activities or Not, we will have to open a seperate thread. But any attempt to defend your giovernment, your institutions will get me going.

Either way you got to find it funny though don't you? I'm a Pakistani and I found their reaction to be very entertaining. But on a serious note, well done to Pakistan, however long it took, they finally allowed the Americans to deal with Osama. Sadly though he wasn't given a trial and buried in water? Makes no sense, American seem to be doing something fishy or protecting some of their politicians who helped Osamam get to power all those years ago.
He killed 3000 of their countrymen. Any anger against him is justified. If you think Pakistani security establishment had no clue where he was all these years while he was living comfortably in the city, then you are not applying reason to the circumstances. America has never denied support to the mujahideen all these years. They have accepted it all along.

He killed 3000 of their countrymen. Any anger against him is justified. If you think Pakistani security establishment had no clue where he was all these years while he was living comfortably in the city, then you are not applying reason to the circumstances. America has never denied support to the mujahideen all these years. They have accepted it all along.
The americans have denied a lot and I don't believe anything any news station or news paper anywhere in the world writes. As for killing 3000 and the Americans doing as they please, was Osama taken to court and proven to do this (we all know he did) but you still have to prove. Yes he's admitted to it or playing a huge rule in the entire event, but who's to say he's not a nutcase? Or there's someone else behind it? This is why HE SHOULD like everyone else be taken to court. You can't sit there and defend murder, because without proving he's guilty he has been murdered.

LOL @ Pakistanis being so proud that the world's most wanted terrorist was living in their country and amongst their military.
Pakistanis aren't proud, I'm not proud. Most Pakistanis I have spoken to are thinking, what the hell did they allow the Americans into the country for. Our primary thought isn't of pride, it's a question as to why nothing was done earlier.

Pakistanis aren't proud' date=' I'm not proud. [b']Most Pakistanis I have spoken to are thinking, what the hell did they allow the Americans into the country for. Our primary thought isn't of pride, it's a question as to why nothing was done earlier.
So you are not thinking how the hell was Osama living a few miles from your capital? You are not thinking what it means, and how deep the problem runs in your country. He had the blessing of EVERYONE who matters in Pakistan, or else he would have been outed. EVERYONE who has any say in Pakistan govt, was either: 1). Supportive of Osama 2). Paid enough to make them shut up. All this time, claiming that pakistan is doing everything to hunt him down. **** off you ****ing ****s. YOUR COUNTRY deserves every kind of shyte it gets, I hope US bombs the **** out of all the terrorist shelters you got soon enough. All the retarded religous/corrupt freaks need to see osama in hell.

The americans have denied a lot and I don't believe anything any news station or news paper anywhere in the world writes. As for killing 3000 and the Americans doing as they please, was Osama taken to court and proven to do this (we all know he did) but you still have to prove. Yes he's admitted to it or playing a huge rule in the entire event, but who's to say he's not a nutcase? Or there's someone else behind it? This is why HE SHOULD like everyone else be taken to court. You can't sit there and defend murder, because without proving he's guilty he has been murdered.
IF the Taliban had handed over Bin Laden over to the US in 2001, he would have undergone a trial and the usual democratic procedure. He has been on the run for 10 years now. The military operation to capture him was only the second time they came close to capturing him. I dont think the US would risk letting him escape by purposely trying to capture him alive, especially when he had armed protection.

Pakistanis aren't proud, I'm not proud. Most Pakistanis I have spoken to are thinking, what the hell did they allow the Americans into the country for. Our primary thought isn't of pride, it's a question as to why nothing was done earlier.
Pakistan's tax collection is less than 10% of their GDP. the fiscal deficit is huge. Where do you think the rest of money to run the country comes from? Its aid from US and friendly nations. Disallowing the US on Pakistani soil is NOT an option for the government. The best they can protest vociferously till public anger subsides and let the matter slide.