Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

USA should now build a special memorial at 9-11 site honoring ISI & Pakistan security forces for their help in finding and killing Osama.
LOL are you cereal? Pakistanis are probably the most hated people in the world - understandably so. ISI and Pakistani security forces were caught with their pants down. If they actually were able to provide America with Intel on Bin Laden's location they would first drag him to some cave rather than let him get caught by their "PREMIERE defense academy". Makes them either look incompetent or complacent. Glad the entire world is seeking Pakistani for what they are.

USA should now build a special memorial at 9-11 site honoring ISI & Pakistan security forces for their help in finding and killing Osama.
What happened to the theory that 9-11 itself was staged by the CIA. :nervous: BTW, US Congress wants to know why they should keep feeding your country billions while you keep a known terrorist in a safe house near your military base. May be they will build the memorial you ask for after you can answer that question. :hahaha:

I thought you are a pakistani....I did not expect this from you....making fun of your own country men? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah I hope Pakistani's are enjoying the world spotlight! Every country in the world now knows Osama was being protected in this country. This will only make India look more badass because Pakistan is India's ***** :D

DUDE it is these types of posts that get people coming at you. Why don't you understand the facts. Osama was found just outside the capital city in a freakin RESTRICTED military area with a training academy just yards away...how the hell did he manage to do that..that mansion was incredibly built with walls all over the damn place..surely something is fishy here.

Yeah I hope Pakistani's are enjoying the world spotlight! Every country in the world now knows Osama was being protected in this country. This will only make India look more badass because Pakistan is India's ***** :D
After news broke Sunday night that U.S. special forces had killed Osama Bin Laden at his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, searches on Yahoo for "Osama Bin Laden" spiked 98,550%, followed by Sept. 11 at 1,009% and President Bush at 302%. The coverage in Pakistan and interest in the country also continue to rise. Searches for "Pakistan newspapers" rose 160%, according to a Yahoo spokesperson. Across Yahoo properties there has been a "huge" spike in searches for maps of Pakistan and Afghanistan and images of anything related to Osama Bin Laden. Searches on "Pakistan map" spiked 2594%, and searches on "Pakistan news" leaped 610%. http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=149699

I would be bitter as hell if I was Manmohan Singh. India needs to step up and bring our enemies to justice just how America has done. Its time to flex our muscles and bring the corrupt Pakistani government to a head lock.

This is just to make delusional people like you to believe that Pakistan is not a slave of US.:hysterical::hysterical: And they have succeded :hysterical::hysterical: PAKISTAN IS A SLAVE OF US

I would be bitter as hell if I was Manmohan Singh. India needs to step up and bring our enemies to justice just how America has done. Its time to flex our muscles and bring the corrupt Pakistani government to a head lock.
Pot calling the kettle black :giggle:

:giggle: Facts - US withheld intelligence about the compound from Pakistan. The raid was done without Pakistan's involvement. Your country was forced to capture and hand over terrorists in the past, some of whom gave the info about the "courier", whom the US tracked to the building over time. As far the intelligence of this operation is concerned, your country withheld info, not provide or help in anyway.

I AM feeling kind of jealous right now. I mean USA can just go into Pakistan like its nothing and kill their most wanted guy. Maybe one day our government and intelligence too will have the balls to finish off India's most wanteds hiding in Paki land. Maybe finish off other terrorists in most wanted lists of other countries too.

I AM feeling kind of jealous right now. I mean USA can just go into Pakistan like its nothing and kill their most wanted guy. Maybe one day our government and intelligence too will have the balls to finish off India's most wanteds hiding in Paki land. Maybe finish off other terrorists in most wanted lists of other countries too.
They give monthly salary to them. 3 billion they gave some time back. They have asked another 3 billion.

So going by lahori logic Pakistan also begs from India. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2010/08/20/pakistan-accepts-india%E2%80%99s-flood-aid-at-last/ And India's forex reserve is more than UK. :hysterical::hysterical: You guys are truly delusional. Afterall there is a reason Pakistan is a failed, banana republic. :hysterical::hysterical:

Whats your opinion on Dawood and Hafeez Saeed, if Pak is commited to eradicate terrorism - then these 2 should be handed over too right? Or is it simply US pressure and money Please reply to this, else anything else you type will be deleted as yoru posts are simply showing Pak in good light when the reality is different