Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

..dawood is in Pakistan, you are giving them harboring Terrorists. Don't know about Hafeez? how about Kasab - Pak was caught lying? So you don't know these things ? its OK, everyone doesn't know everything. They are both terrorists, killers and are roaming free in pakistan under ISI shelter. How do you feel about that, you like murderers, do you agree with them?
You are talking like most Pakistanis know everything about all terrorists attacking India or elsewhere. Common man already suffering too much due to finance,lack of electricity etc and terrorism is the last thing on their mind. ISI is intelligence of Pakistan and it works for the interests of Pakistan just like RAW & Mossad. You dont like ISI doing double crossing CIA but once USA leave Pakistan will be left alone with with 2 aggressive neighbors on each side. If we dont act tought Pakistan will become the next Palestine.
..d How do you feel about that' date=' you like murderers, do you agree with them?[/quote'] I dont like them. Do you like those who killed Pakistanis in samjhauta blasts?

You are talking like most Pakistanis know everything about all terrorists attacking India or elsewhere. Common man already suffering too much due to finance,lack of electricity etc and terrorism is the last thing on their mind. ISI is intelligence of Pakistan and it works for the interests of Pakistan just like RAW & Mossad. You dont like ISI doing double crossing CIA but once USA leave Pakistan will be left alone with with 2 aggressive neighbors on each side. If we dont act tought Pakistan will become the next Palestine. I dont like them. Do you like those who killed Pakistanis in samjhauta blasts?
SLAVE OF USA.

You are talking like most Pakistanis know everything about all terrorists attacking India or elsewhere. Common man already suffering too much due to finance' date=lack of electricity etc and terrorism is the last thing on their mind. ISI is intelligence of Pakistan and it works for the interests of Pakistan just like RAW & Mossad. You dont like ISI doing double crossing CIA but once USA leave Pakistan will be left alone with with 2 aggressive neighbors on each side. If we dont act tought Pakistan will become the next Palestine. I dont like them. Do you like those who killed Pakistanis in samjhauta blasts?
I am talking about Common Man too, I was talking about ISI's doube-game with India Samjhuta Express - Tell me, who investigated it and who told the World about it? India itself Alsp, speaking about Collateral Damabge 2008 Mumbai Attacks 2006 Train Bombing Parliament Attacks Kandahar Hijacking Dawood led attack in 1992 Lets not even talk abt Kashmir if anyone else remembers anything else?

You are talking like most Pakistanis know everything about all terrorists attacking India or elsewhere. Common man already suffering too much due to finance' date='lack of electricity etc and terrorism is the last thing on their mind. ISI is intelligence of Pakistan and it works for the interests of Pakistan just like RAW & Mossad. [b']You dont like ISI doing double crossing CIA but once USA leave Pakistan will be left alone with with 2 aggressive neighbors on each side. If we dont act tought Pakistan will become the next Palestine. I dont like them. Do you like those who killed Pakistanis in samjhauta blasts?
That does not make sense as India has never attacked Pakistan or done any harm unless Pakis (govt. or terrorists) have harmed us ... dont harm or affect any part of India including Kashmir and you do not need to worry about India ... same applies with Afghanistan too .. you have made their country a sh!thole and playing ground for arms and ammunition and hence the aggressiveness .. if you dont meddle in other nation's affairs and stop creating terrorists which affects other nations especially the neighbors then the world won't give a sh!t irrespective of whether leaves or not .. Pakis have always been digging their own graves and so there is no benefit pointing fingers at others ... but dont think the Afretarisque brains of Pakis understands basic logic

I am talking about Common Man too, I was talking about ISI's doube-game with India Samjhuta Express - Tell me, who investigated it and who told the World about it? India itself Alsp, speaking about Collateral Damabge 2008 Mumbai Attacks 2006 Train Bombing Parliament Attacks Kandahar Hijacking Dawood led attack in 1992 Lets not even talk abt Kashmir if anyone else remembers anything else?
2006 train bombing On 27 February 2009, Sadiq Sheikh, an arrested leader of the Indian Mujahideen confessed to his alleged role in the bombings in a news channel broadcast . M K Narayanan, the Indian National Security Advisor, has said that India doesn't have "clinching" evidence of the involvement of ISI in the Mumbai train blasts of 11 July

2006 train bombing On 27 February 2009, Sadiq Sheikh, an arrested leader of the Indian Mujahideen confessed to his alleged role in the bombings in a news channel broadcast . M K Narayanan, the Indian National Security Advisor, has said that India doesn't have "clinching" evidence of the involvement of ISI in the Mumbai train blasts of 11 July
Oh really. :hysterical::hysterical: Just like Ajmal kasab is Amar singh Pakistanis are facing the music in ABC, CNN, BBC, Times Now, Headlines Today and everywhere else. But, their analysts pull a straight face shamelessly, put on spin, refute vehemently, counter question, deny, obfuscate, lie and survive to repeat all these another day. This is called pakistani culture of being shameless and beggar. :hysterical::hysterical:

Oh really. :hysterical::hysterical: Just like Ajmal kasab is Amar singh Pakistanis are facing the music in ABC, CNN, BBC, Times Now, Headlines Today and everywhere else. But, their analysts pull a straight face shamelessly, put on spin, refute vehemently, counter question, deny, obfuscate, lie and survive to repeat all these another day. This is called pakistani culture of being shameless and beggar. :hysterical::hysterical:
All these are masala shows Like TOI whose job is to add spice. The statement that mattered was from the Secretary of Sate Clinton.

All these are masala shows Like TOI whose job is to add spice. The statement that mattered was from the Secretary of Sate Clinton.
This is just to make delusional people like you to believe that Pakistan is not a slave of US. And they have succeded :hysterical::hysterical: PAKISTAN IS A SLAVE OF US :hysterical::hysterical:

LOL. No I am not Loling at the clown Sir_Retard, but I am Loling at Rajiv actually trying to make sense of Sir_Retard. Good luck Rajiv, and when you are successful -- let me know -- we can sit over a beer and disucss it further.

No.. most important thing is “President Obama ordered a military operation inside Pakistan, without their knowledge and risking both a great internatio*nal incident plus American lives as the task was very difficult, to get Public Enemy Number One. The Green Light -- something only a PRESIDENT can do.”

Wow they are showing Abbotabad , I will tell you what -- It is Beautiful. And they have a whole lot of more beautiful places in Pakistan. If these moron Pakis stop fingering India's ass , they could make a whole lot of money -- just by the Indians Touring Pakistan. The burgeoning MIddle Class of India could have made Pakistan a filthy rich country -- just contributing to their Tourism alone. They do not even realize what they are missing. Classic case of kicking gold -- at your door step.

LOL. No I am not Loling at the clown Sir_Retard, but I am Loling at Rajiv actually trying to make sense of Sir_Retard. Good luck Rajiv, and when you are successful -- let me know -- we can sit over a beer and disucss it further.
....when u enter a kids room, its best to play with them as kids so they enjoy your company