You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

Does anyone remember PC aur Mausi? How about Narottam Puri's "Kasrat" every morning at 7:15 AM Rangoli on Sunday mornings...In fact Rabgoli became even more popular than Chitrahaar. Bodyline? Malgudi Days?
In which village was Rangoli more popular than Chitrahaar? :hysterical: :hysterical:

you knew you grew up in the 90s when there used to be some good comedy shows on TV. Nowadays all comedy shows (except 1 or 2 on SAB TV) are crap.
I like Comedy Circus. But yes, I remember shows like Dhat Teriki (very old), flop show, filmi chakkar etc.

And if you have not used few 10s/100s of these, then you don't belong here, create a separate (next-gen) thread :) 5hcX6.jpg P.S. looks like it is a bit too old, I have used the 15 paise ones, this one is 9ps. :omg:
Yeh kis sadee ka postage hai? King George kaa photo,Cawnpore...Looks like something from early 1900s

I haven't read prev pages but did anyone mention Surabhi?? that travel show used to be my favorite where people would send postcards from all over the country....ahh those days...human touch is missing now...too much reliant on technology feeling nostalgic now :(( why did we have to grow up :hitler:

I haven't read prev pages but did anyone mention Surabhi?? that travel show used to be my favorite where people would send postcards from all over the country....ahh those days...human touch is missing now...too much reliant on technology feeling nostalgic now :((
Who can forget the magnetic smile of Renuka Sahane?