You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

there used to be huge fights in school everyday about lost pencils, rubbers, rulers etc :hysterical: and best part in school fights was "isne mera tiffin kha liya" :whine:
Oh mannn i was gangstaaa tiffin k maamle mein :cool: If we had games bfr lunch break.. me and my frnds used to raid tiffin boxes while everyone used to be out playing :evil:

Parle G was (and still is) the best biscuit ever made :D
No way, sir. Britannia makes the best biscuits in India! They own Parle in every kind - creamy, choco, bourbon, salty, milk, marie - except the one and only Parle-G. Brits got no answer to the cheap and tasty Rs. 5 Parle-G :icflove:

Oh mannn i was gangstaaa tiffin k maamle mein :cool: If we had games bfr lunch break.. me and my frnds used to raid tiffin boxes while everyone used to be out playing :evil:
Tum jaise bacho ki wajah se mein itne din bhooke pet ghar gaya hoon... :hitler:

No way, sir. Britannia makes the best biscuits in India! They own Parle in every kind - creamy, choco, bourbon, salty, milk, marie - except the one and only Parle-G. Brits got no answer to the cheap and tasty Rs. 5 Parle-G :icflove:
Dude, Parle G is the largest selling biscuit in the world .

of course they do. Britannia is way ahead of everyone in the biscuit industry. But Parle G as a single brand is better than any biscuit in India IMO :two_thumbs_up:

Noida only had 2 theaters back then - Both used to run Bgrade chudail type of movies... I never bunked school to go to a movie in my whole life :((
bunking school was scary back then I only did twice ...had I got caught , my dad would have killed me ..Rangeela was all worth it though , I was smitten for the next few weeks :giggle:

Cricket : Back then I use to cry like a baby whenever india use to lose the match . Regarding Music : Use to listen English songs like Boney m ,Donna Summer ,Micheal jackson,Robin Gibbs("Juilet"it still my all time fav pop song ),Neil Diamond - (I was somehow able to access trunk full of tapes that dad had lol )