Liverpool are really looking good atm , can they return to top 4 next season ?

Number

Rafa benitez was sacked in the start .They got rid of greedy owners who didn't invest in 2 years in the team and ruined the club. Roy hodgson could not get enough money to buy players but he made bad decisions in the transfer market like buying Konchesky , Poulsen. Starting Results were very disappointing , they were at 19th position at a time , they moved out of relegation zone but that is not enough for a club like liverpool. even in January they were at 13th pos. then fans favt Kenny Dalglish returned as manager. (I think nobody can ever achieve what he has achieved as player+manager except gaurdiola) when he arrived Liverpool were looking doomed , torres bad form was blamed on team for lack of supply , gerrard was injured way too many times and was looking very pressurized.Defense was awful and front line almost empty. but liverpool's form dramatically changed. after 2 matches dalglish employed steve clarke as 1st team coach (reason behind success of mourinho at chelsea).in jan torres left after putting transfer req. and liverpool got 50mil that proved to be one hell of a business , as torres has become a bench warmer at chelsea. they got luis suarez from ajax and andy carroll from newcastle. carroll may not be but suarez has proved he has potential to be top striker in PL. So Owners are very concerned unlike prev ones and are willing to invest. they've got some brilliant players in academy who are almost ready to break into first team(suso , sterling).Lucas is totally different this season as statistically(pass+tackle completion) hes 3rd best in PL as holding mf.in absence of gerrard, Jay spearing(22 yr old local lad) has shined.Even teenagers like flanagan , robinson played like pros against likes of walcott , balotelli , silva , guttierez . Their Midfield and defense is looking brilliant and they have top goalie reina. Since Kenny arrived they've got the most points in league after chelsea. if they can buy 2 pacey , natural wingers , which I think they will,, I can't see any reason they can't get into top 4 next season.

Liverpool are title contenders for next year - mark my words. Dalglish has completely changed the side and it has shown in the way they've played since his arrival. Also, the new signings Carol and Suarez have both looked quite good. The new owners are also willing to spend money. So all in all the future looks bright for Liverpool.

Liverpool are title contenders for next year - mark my words. Dalglish has completely changed the side and it has shown in the way they've played since his arrival. Also, the new signings Carol and Suarez have both looked quite good. The new owners are also willing to spend money. So all in all the future looks bright for Liverpool.
+1

bhai do you ever say anything which you actually believe in or you're just jinxing opposition teams the entire day :--D
Me and Jinx :headshake: I have used to post a lot, before :icflove: Honestly I Really believe even if not Title, they'd surely make things much difficult for United or other teams. This team looks different to me. Being an EPL viewer I would want Liverpool to get back to their best, But they should lose the title to us. :D

come on liverpool!!! i remember in the late 80s when we had a great team! i think suarez is gonna be as skilful and a great playmaker like john barnes was! liverpool will definately win something next year and finish in the top four,i feel with 3 good signings bit of luck we could even go all the way!!!

Read in Balague coloumn they are close to signing Juan Mata . If they sign both Mata and Young they will have one hell of a strike force . Gerrrard Lucas Young Suarez Mata Carroll I would be very surprised if they dont challenge for the title if they invest as they are rumoured . Would be interesting who drops out of top4 if they make it , Probably Arsenal ?

I think we will be back amongst the mix. Hopefully we sign Mata and Young' date=' they would improve us hugely, but I'd say we also need another CB, someone like Vertonghen.[/quote'] they are trying cahill from bolton , hes proved in epl , not bad imo

they are trying cahill from bolton ' date=' hes proved in epl , not bad imo[/quote'] Yeah, I'd be happy with him. Much better then our back up at the moment.. Kryiakos! Skrtel and Carra have both performed well but Agger is injured too often.. Then again Dalglish likes to give young guns a go, maybe someone like Coady or Wilson will get their chance next season?