Weird things you did during college days..!!

theguyinallblue

Yaar college ke din main badi kadki chalti thi.... Aur upar see sar pe baal bahot ug jaate. To shampoo ka bada kharcha hota tha.... yaar angrezee main likhta ho...In college days we were always short of money as usual. I have loads of hair on my head and grow faster than congress grass. Had to spend lot on expensive shampoos as most wont suit on my hair. One fine sunday afternoon, me and my buddy both thinking of taking a bath and knowing there isn;'t any shampoo left we both got pissed off and went to barber to shave our heads... now it was a practical problem so we did. Saala after that on every walk we had strange looks even from people we thought wouldn't care about us ever. We were tired of telling people that everything is fine but couldn't tell everyone that we couldn't afford exp shampoos and thats why we shaved. worse part was, i had some relatives staying the same city. And somehow lots of people knew us, god knows how. We thought no body cares who we are. In the evening my sis and jijaji both at the door step asking what happened and all... I was grown up or else i would have gotten a thappad (a big slap). She forced me not to go out of our rooms for 3 weeks and told our principle that we both wont come to college for 3 weeks. She was influential in that city. We realized that we shouldn't have done that. But heck we enjoyed just the look of it. Plus 2-3 months.. no barber ka kharcha...saved at least 150 in 2-3 months. but we were bored to death in those 3 weeks. I have done tons of crazy things... never to harm anyone. But something I always enjoyed doing for myself.

Guest dada_rocks

Oye baal mura ke tees-maar-khan bane ho.. ham sala har do mahine pe murwate the baal.. ismein kaun see bari baat ho kuchh aur sunao..