Weird things you did during college days..!!

theguyinallblue

College days are wild days..with freedom abondance..and no rules to follow... there are many..but one which i really remember fondly.. i was in 6th semester...end semester exam......hot summer of may .. we friends were about to get ready..for exam...in about 1 hr... i was in very bad shape..no shave for 8-9 days.. dirty pyjama and messy t shirt... i was about to take shower...when one of my friend asked me..if i could go to college in dress i was in..without taking shower...he will pay me 100... i was like...saale exam ko leke phati hui hai..aur tujhe bet ki padi hai... after some discussion...i said...if you guys wanna see the daring part...i can do it..but i won't do it for money..but for fun only... and i did appear in the exam...though no body noticed it while i entered the class..as i entered the class just at the right time..at 2.00 PM..but when we finished the paper....my friends announced that i have come in the class room...for a bet..and then we had a photo session..after the exam... in the end it all turned into a fun moment..and we had some tea and snacks from that 100..which i won..!!!!

Good one!! One of the crazy things I did in college was in aashiqui ka chakkar. It was new year's eve and I was supposed to go to this party with my new girlfriend. Hadn't taken a bath for 3-4 days because it was too facking cold and had planned a lamba bath before the party. As it turned out saala power cut ho gaya hostel mein and the geysers weren't working. Decided to take a bath in cold water on 31st Dec in Chandigarh with temperatures closing in on freezing. Abhi bhi soch kar phat jaati hai.

I went skinny dipping with a couple my friends after having one too many drinks in summer of 2002. It was kinda late when I realised that it was only a few guys that did it - some other guys and all the girls in our group didnt. One of the most embarassing things I did in my life, but nevertheless memorable! From that day onwards, I dreaded running into any of those girls - even if I did I could never look into their eyes while talking :) Oh well, what the hell - that's what college is for!! :)

1) Would go to watch movies in local theatres and have songs/favorite scenes replayed. Had the song "Tu cheez badi hai mst mast" played 3 times one after the another. 2) The entire lot of guys in Boys Hostel(about 600-700) descended upon the Girls Hostel, the night Aishwarya Rai was crowned Miss Universe(or Miss World whatever it was). Sushmita Sen had earlier won her own category and for some unexplained reason the guys collected a bunch of newspaper made mashaal(torch), lit them up and descended upon the GH shouting "Arre kuch sheekho"... 3) Celebrated the birthday of a classmate by firing crackers right outside her window at midnight. That she was a girl, lived in Girls Hostel and that too on 3rd floor meant we were firing those mini bombs from the gates high in the sky. She, and others, thought the hostel was under attack and the cops were called immediately. Had to abscond from the town for a couple of days to suggest we were not in town. And to think she was not even my girlfriend... 4) Landed in a major fight with Communist Party goons during Bengal Bandh. The freaking train was stuck at the station for 20 hours, no food and no water, and finally the students(inside the train) had it. A full riot ensued between Railway Union members and students, with arrest from both side. Man that kinda sounds like history sheeter of shorts..:embaressed_smile:

2) The entire lot of guys in Boys Hostel(about 600-700) descended upon the Girls Hostel, the night Aishwarya Rai was crowned Miss Universe(or Miss World whatever it was). Sushmita Sen had earlier won her own category and for some unexplained reason the guys collected a bunch of newspaper made mashaal(torch), lit them up and descended upon the GH shouting "Arre kuch sheekho"...
:hysterical::hysterical:

^^ cant tell u, gambo--usko (gauri ko) fultu uthaa liya ghar se-- till date gauri thinks that was soo totally filmy: "aur thodi der mein bas, hum judaa ho jayenge--aapko dhoondonga kaise, raaste kho jaayenge."

For those who are wondering abt the armpit hair This friend of mine wore a short tee and his armpit hair was just oozing out while his head was resting on the steering wheel and arms folded up I was about to light a cigarette but I just couldn't resist seeing that god awful stack of hair, I just LIT it, the look on his face was nothing short of a man who had murder written all over his face _____________ Few more.. Helped my friend elope, now he has 3 kids Told my folks that I will be at my friends place studying in his new flat ( where there was no phone connection ), instead went to dubai for the day and came back next day ( I didn't pay for it ) Went to khandala plenty of times in the morning instead of college ... more if I remember

Guest dada_rocks

College days I was one of the best behaved bloke yes if u are interested in pre-college days then I have litany of hair-raising stories.

All the new recruitees of the company in which i was hired were asked to report for a pre-joining training. While all the guys went in proper business wear ( formals shirt and pant , tie etc.. ) I went with a 50 day old beard ! :tounge_smile: You should have seen the look on the instructors face !:haha: