**** off Man Ure! Barcelona the best team in Europe! Hence Proved by yesterdays rape! muhahahaha

Shane

3-1, the scoreline is kinda indicative of the beating they got, It could have been 5-1 had it not been for Vidic and VDS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: now lets Moan United :hehe: Xavi, Iniesta and the God of Football Lionel Messi :hail:

They started off as favorites and it ended up the same. So whats the big deal ? :headshake:. But what about thy Ar$enal ? :hehe:. They didn't even qualify and don't forget we just won our 19th Title and are really proud of it :proud:

Calm down bud. Bit ott title.
I dont think the title is OTT, esp with backdrop discussions we have had here at ICF about the best club in the world, people pulling up stats, rankings and what not from their ar$e to prove manure were the best. But I think last nights game settles all speculations, they came to Ingerland and beat the best that the Ingerlish could offer. Not only beat them, but the second half was a bit of a slaughter. I watched the game with some Manure fans at my place, its 9 40 am here and they still cant pull themselves out of bed. :hehe:

I dont think the title is OTT' date=' [b']esp with backdrop discussions we have had here at ICF about the best club in the world, people pulling up stats, rankings and what not from their ar to prove manure were the best. But I think last nights game settles all speculations, they came to Ingerland and beat the best that the Ingerlish could offer. Not only beat them, but the second half was a bit of a slaughter. I watched the game with some Manure fans at my place, its 9 40 am here and they still cant pull themselves out of bed. :hehe:
there ws only 1 person doing all that.....................and it was not me :D

See Andy, I'm not alone in calling united - you know what. They haven't been anything special throughout the season. It is not going to be easy for them anymore as a lot of the teams would be strengthening themselves and the standard of the top 7 has improved greatly.

See Andy, I'm not alone in calling united - you know what. They haven't been anything special throughout the season. It is not going to be easy for them anymore as a lot of the teams would be strengthening themselves and the standard of the top 7 has improved greatly.
still managed to win the EPL and reach Champions League Final :winky: Also, if other teams are looking at buying players then this season Sir Alex Ferguson has also said that he would be looking at buying some quality players to strengthen the squad.

still managed to win the EPL and reach Champions League Final :winky:
United have been finishing games off well. Winning Ugly you can say. All the 1-0 wins while may not be of affection for the purists are still wins and they have done tremendously well in that regard. Now I am sure that you will accept the fact that United were lucky that they got Schalke in the SF and not barca. Madrid were going to final had they faced any other team in the world. On to league and, the bias of the refrees towards united has been appaling at times. Dodgy decisions, ridiculous stoppage times, yellows instead of red etc. Sometimes I think that any team wishing to eclipse United and win the pl must be atleast 10 pts ahead of them to stand any chance. Howard webb and co will otherwise see to it that united gets the benefit.

So much for the best league in the world and it was exposed yesterday :hehe:...Pommies even had the nerve to compare Rooney to Messi. Yesterday was an answer to all those nutjobs who thought Man U was the best team in the World This Barca team can put some champion national sides to shame on their day..:hatsoff:

United have been finishing games off well. Winning Ugly you can say. All the 1-0 wins while may not be of affection for the purists are still wins and they have done tremendously well in that regard. Now I am sure that you will accept the fact that United were lucky that they got Schalke in the SF and not barca. Madrid were going to final had they faced any other team in the world. On to league and, the bias of the refrees towards united has been appaling at times. Dodgy decisions, ridiculous stoppage times, yellows instead of red etc. Sometimes I think that any team wishing to eclipse United and win the pl must be atleast 10 pts ahead of them to stand any chance. Howard webb and co will otherwise see to it that united gets the benefit.
the other teams in the EPL this season weren't so much better than United, were they??? So if United won the League, its is not that they didn't deserve it.

Guest Gunner
They started off as favorites and it ended up the same. So whats the big deal ? :headshake:. But what about thy Ar ? :hehe:. They didn't even qualify and don't forget we just won our 19th Title and are really proud of it :proud:
Do you know what they do to lil pakiz like you in Manchester? BC they will hang you by your nuts for being a ****ing paki. Calm the **** down. And what are yer lookin' at? :mad: