Sri Lankan Cricket in terrible condition after 3 yrs.

So being thrashed in the WC final which India actually won is same as CB Series which you still managed to lose :hysterical: By the way India managed to win the CB series last time and guess who the 3rd team was, and did I mention that we kicked "Loins" ar in the last Asia Cup as well :hysterical: And what "Loins" have done so far is lose finals :cantstop:
It doesn't matter how much ROFL and self-praising you do.. India's performance after the WC is the worst managed by a "world champion" team.. 8-0 loss in test, ODI loss in Eng and the CB series exit, these are just too much for a "world champion" team. You could see it in 90% of thread tittles in this forum.. poor "Lundians" :hysterical:
For all the supposed talk about them being "Non-FTBs"' date= they haven't managed to win a single test in India :giggle: I thought this Square Drive was sensible but I guess I gave him too much credit..:cantstop:
Tha't the best indication that we are "non-FTBs".. :cantstop:

It is funny now winning 6 series out of 11 is considered to be worse than losing 11 series in a row.:giggle::giggle: The funniest thing is that these minnows have never won a series in IND, OZ, AUS,SA, WI,ENG. So in 6 of the 8 test nations these "non-ftb" haven't won a series. :hysterical::hysterical:

India vs Srilanka head to head:- Tests:-India won-14,Srilanka won-6,Drawn-15.India has won 10 in India & 4 in Srilanka where Srilanka have won 7 in Srilanka & a big "Zero":giggle: in India. ODIs:-India won-71,Srilanka won-51,Tied-1 & NR-11. T20s:-India won-2,Srilanka won-2

It doesn't matter how much ROFL and self-praising you do.. India's performance after the WC is the worst managed by a "world champion" team.. 8-0 loss in test, ODI loss in Eng and the CB series exit, these are just too much for a "world champion" team. You could see it in 90% of thread tittles in this forum.. poor "Lundians" :hysterical: Tha't the best indication that we are "non-FTBs".. :cantstop:
- Beat you in the Asia Cup - Chased down 321 in just 36 overs against you in CB series - one of the most humiliating defeats imaginable - Annihilated you in the Test series last time you visited India - Drew with you in the Test series in your home Biggest of all, smashed you in a WORLD CUP FINAL. You can rant as much as you want - ain't gonna change the facts that India pwns your country.
Look people this is how a Sh1t Lankan fan talks behind us. This guy appeared to be a decent poster and look what he has typed here once he has been outed as a hatemonger. This is the language they use in their forums. No matter how much trolling and hating you do. Sh1t Lankans wont amount to much in cricket or life in general. Hey Sh1t Lankan cricketers are "non-FTB"s alright - they lose at home in addition to losing abroad. They are the punching bags of world cricket not bullies. :hysterical: Tell me one away series where you won before talkign about Indian cricket. You are a loser and a hypocrite. Now piss off. :yousuck:
True that - the amount of hatred these people carry for Indians is plain to see.

See the response to my post on TOI. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/usrmailcomment2.cms?msid=12328274&mailon_commented=1&usercommentid=7107717#toreply7107717 fairplay (me) When there is nothing to be gained from the game. SL doesn't like their neighbors to be happy. ( remember the no-ball incident, to deny Sehwag off century? ) Now you know the result on Tuesday. Sanath (Colombo) replies to fairplay 11 mins ago (04:44 PM) Are Indians really care about neighbours? is that why they helped LTTE? And Western countries now?

Yeah you talk criket. They talk politics. They have always felt jealous and insecure of India - TRUTH. LTTE huh. Western countries? What the **** he is on about? Why doesnt he answer about the buttloads of Indian fishermen Sh1t Lankan navy kill in Indian waters. Once China leaves this region' date=' lets see how much arrogance these people have. :hysterical:[/quote'] We can stick to cricket and pawn them, at least IMHO. :yay:
Look people this is how a Sh1t Lankan fan talks behind us. This guy appeared to be a decent poster and look what he has typed here once he has been outed as a hatemonger. This is the language they use in their forums. No matter how much trolling and hating you do. Sh1t Lankans wont amount to much in cricket or life in general. Hey Sh1t Lankan cricketers are "non-FTB"s alright - they lose at home in addition to losing abroad. They are the punching bags of world cricket not bullies. :hysterical: Tell me one away series where you won before talkign about Indian cricket. You are a loser and a hypocrite. Now piss off. :yousuck:
Hey blind sh1t Indian fan, didn't you see the post I replied to? My post is a reply to Ultimate_Game's post, which also according to you is an insult/hate towards Sri Lanka (I don't care that much). You don't need to quote and cry over about everything. And you expect me to be decent when you aren't? :haha: Just get on with it or piss off! Damn I'm wasting my time on a bunch of sensitive souls who knows nothing about cricket.. :wall: But one thing, keep in mind SL cricket won't be in terrible condition as you think, if anything it's Indian cricket that sucks at the moment.. India v8.0 :hysterical:
Yeah and you know about cricket? How can you keep losing everywhere and to India consistently and then claim Indian cricket sucks. Sh1t Lankan cricket has been sucking ass since its inception. :hysterical: You havent won anything important aprt from the 1996 WC, that too in the SC. :D I dont expect you to be decent. You are a sh1t Lankan fan afterall. Just dont pretend to be decent. Act consistent and not like a weasel. This is what Sh1t Lankan fans write on TOI Now who's sensitive again. You are all not as laid back as you would like us to believe. Now stop btching and feck off.
Well must be tough and frustrating to be a "Loins" fan. I mean they evidently hate India and the Indian team so much and would anything to beat them but yet get owned everytime with WC final being the showcase even after cheating at the toss. So the best they can do is bowl a no ball to deny an Indian batsman a 100, or intentionally lose a game to get at India coz they are not good enough to beat India. Their philosophy is simple as they hate India much more than they like their own team and would rather see India lose than watch their cr@ppy team win, which anyways they seldom do with 11 consecutive series loss and counting :hysterical:
how the hell did they beat the aussies like 3 or was it 4 times in there own backyard??????????????
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally. SL beating Aus was similar to NZ beating Aus 3 times out of 4 around 10 years back in the tri-series and then went on to lose the finals to SA. It's the same thing - they lucked out against Aus who don't know how to handle Malinga.
bcos all 3 teams sucked in cb series ... australia with there bad batting will struggle most of the times our weak bowling helped them...and after test series we were just mentally tired or worn out playing against them
I think what really hampered us the most was that we had to chase every game. I mean we chased under the lights all 8 games!!! And at a venue such as Hobart where chasing under lights is a clear disadvantage really hurt us. I am sure if we had gotten an opportunity to bat 1st and bowl under the lights we would have had a few more wins. And it didn't help either that we never had a fixed top order and went with "rotation" policy. IMO a team needs to have a settled top order for the team to do well as you can't just rotate the top order every game.
I think what really hampered us the most was that we had to chase every game. I mean we chased under the lights all 8 games!!! And at a venue such as Hobart where chasing under lights is a clear disadvantage really hurt us. I am sure if we had gotten an opportunity to bat 1st and bowl under the lights we would have had a few more wins. And it didn't help either that we never had a fixed top order and went with "rotation" policy. IMO a team needs to have a settled top order for the team to do well as you can't just rotate the top order every game.
nah i dont beilive in this logic it can always go eitherway.. whtever happened was fair imo sri lanka did played better then us against australia ( i know like i said its most probably cos of mental side but those all things are part of game )